Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Man, +$%+ is about to get real serious for these. Everybody I know talking about roadtrip to Dallas.....looks like I'm taking the weekend off to go up there and secure a pair or 2.

Originally Posted by JE15306

Any local spots for Houston to get them at?
Thanks

i dont think so man, thats why we are going to dallas
ohwell.gif

^nikestore.com, niketowns and nike stores only, but that does not include nike outlets or nike clearance stores. thats how its been since day 1 with the doernbecher line and thats how it will stay at least for this release. these are not hard to get people, last year i ended up with 6 pairs of db 3's and i could of had plenty more but i was good with 6, oh by the way, i live in houston and the nearest niketown or nike store was over 700 miles away. now there is a nike store in dallas but it wasnt open last year when the db 3's released. niketown fb pages and nike store twitter accounts can be your best friend when it comes to these type of releases. most nike locations that will carry these will restock at least once and probaly more like 2 or 3 times, refreshing the nike town fb pages is how i ended up with 6 pairs of db 3's last year. also, its common for nike to restock the jordan db's on ndc early in the morning at like 5 am central a few days after the initial drop. hope this info helps, im not going in like i did last year unless i see the oppurtunity to make a worth while profit, only 1 pair of these is needed for the collection and that 1 pair will stay ds forever, I WILL NOT ROCK THESE.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^nikestore.com, niketowns and nike stores only, but that does not include nike outlets or nike clearance stores. thats how its been since day 1 with the doernbecher line and thats how it will stay at least for this release. these are not hard to get people, last year i ended up with 6 pairs of db 3's and i could of had plenty more but i was good with 6, oh by the way, i live in houston and the nearest niketown or nike store was over 700 miles away. now there is a nike store in dallas but it wasnt open last year when the db 3's released. niketown fb pages and nike store twitter accounts can be your best friend when it comes to these type of releases. most nike locations that will carry these will restock at least once and probaly more like 2 or 3 times, refreshing the nike town fb pages is how i ended up with 6 pairs of db 3's last year. also, its common for nike to restock the jordan db's on ndc early in the morning at like 5 am central a few days after the initial drop. hope this info helps, im not going in like i did last year unless i see the oppurtunity to make a worth while profit, only 1 pair of these is needed for the collection and that 1 pair will stay ds forever, I WILL NOT ROCK THESE.
pimp.gif
nice, imma hit you up for tips if i dont score my pairs in dallas

Originally Posted by riddla713

this sir helps alot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

some mom & pop get DBs but its usually unknown who get them, last year hibbets sports had the 3s
Hibbet sports with the 3s? Never heard of any place other than Official Nike retail locations with them.

I can't believe some of yall are actually taking road trips for these. disgusting.

whatever though, if you like em I suppose it's whatever.

2 weeks ago....."these are gross, disgusting, etc"

*hears they are limited*

"where can I cop? Will _____ be getting these?"

gotta love NT!

laugh.gif
opinions changed so quick.

I hope all the resellers can't move these and they yellow in their box.

Much rather get the DB 95's.

I just need a spot in Jersey that will be having these... If you know please help a brotha out!

Some of y'all sound real dumb....everyone knew from day 1 that they were gonna be limited SMH.

Back
Top Bottom