Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by marsh

Aye memphissfinest will these hit the nike store in memphis?
I'M ALMOST 100% POSITIVE THAT THEY WILL. THE DB 3'S AND DB 6'S LITERALLY SAT THERE FOR WEEKS BEFORE FINALLY SELLING OUT. EVERYTIME I WALKED IN THERE THEY WERE THERE.

ALSO, THE NIKE STORES IN MEMPHIS ARE NOT NIKE STORES. THEY ARE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORES. YOU MUST WORK FOR ONE OF THE NIKE FACTORIES IN MEMPHIS OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES WHO IS WILLING TO PUT YOU ON THE LIST TO GET IN.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

2 weeks ago....."these are gross, disgusting, etc"

*hears they are limited*

"where can I cop? Will _____ be getting these?"

gotta love NT!
THISSSS...

been wanted these since i first saw the pics. they are different. bandwagoners are not welcome.
mad.gif

Dudes really trying hard to cop these?
laugh.gif

A LOT of people are gonna get stuck with these thinking they're going to resell them for 400 a pop. WATCH.

Memphissfinest preciate that fam, and yea I know im from memphis. I cop all my kicks from there just havent picked up any doernbechers to know if they'll have them or not

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Funny how ppl goin ape for these now.. thought this was gonna be an easy release... Smfh

You know aint no Doernbecher release gonna be easy, look at the name attached to it

I said from the start I thought these were fugly but I'd take a pair for collecting purposes.....with that being said I wouldn't pay more than $300 shipped for them since I have no shot at retail being outside of the US

Back
Top Bottom