Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Mr718

LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection this Friday night at Midnight, 11/05. We will be releasing the following styles:

Vulc Rod DB - MSRP $65 sizes 7-12 &13
Air Max '95 LE DB - MSRP $145 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $95*)
Air Jordan 4 Retro DB - MSRP $175 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $120*)
W Nike Free Run+ 2 DB - MSRP $90 (BG MSRP $75*)
W Nike Dunk High Skinny DB - MSRP 82 (BG MSRP $70*)
W Shox NZ SI DB - MSRP $115 (BG MSRP $95*)

*All GS and BG styles will be available in sizes 3.5Y-7Y.

Numbered wristbands for this launch will be distributed this Wednesday at 12PM and at 5PM (pending availability). We will also be distributing wristbands on Thursday (pending availability) at 12PM and 5PM. We will distribute wristbands for 30 minutes during these times. Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband. A wristband will allow you to purchase up to 1 of each style released that night.

If you can't stop by to get a wristband you are still invited to purchase the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection during the midnight launch. Guests without wristbands are more than welcome to line up the night of the launch but CANNOT line up before 8PM Friday night. The line for guests without wristbands will form towards Madison Avenue.

Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the midnight launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product, but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

Where is this? NYC? Vegas?

NYC.

Heads up for Chi town heads, NT Chi is opening at 7am, first come first serve. NO PHONE ORDERS..

Phew. Me and my boys heading out on Friday morning at 6AM so we get to Dallas around 11 and then we can scope out the place but if we gotta start the line so be it!

The 3s and the 1s are the best.. The 6s are legit too.. I know the kid is hella sick but damn.. Look like something that Obamasickkicks23.com would put out for like like 34.99....EEEEZZZZZZ Pass

looks like i will be camping for these smh im getting to old for this !@+ 
grin.gif

Yikes. No thanks. Love the charity concept, but ugly is ugly. Can't believe grown +#@ men are waiting in line for these.

Damn just found out Portland NT won't open until 10AM so I won't be able to cop cause I'll be in a business conference.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Damn just found out Portland NT won't open until 10AM so I won't be able to cop cause I'll be in a business conference.

Being in a business conference making money > standing in line for some shoes

being a freemason < being a human being

nah but seriously, you can just buy em at resellers price if your caking from a business conference... why so serious?

Freakin hypebeasts. Don't ruin it for us

I'm 29 and I want a pair. Two really one for my nephew... NDC :fingerscrossed:

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Does anybody know about SF NIKETOWN and how they are going to be releasing these?

check their Facebook page as this is where most of their updates are. I plan on being there Friday night.

ndc should be an easy cop but last year i failed on ndc on rd because my computer froze of course but i still ended up with 6 pairs after a few phone orders and an early morning restock on ndc. just looking for 1 pair this year, i will never wear these enough times to need doubles.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Does anybody know about SF NIKETOWN and how they are going to be releasing these?

check their Facebook page as this is where most of their updates are. I plan on being there Friday night.

Thanks I really appreciate it cause I'm trying to cop the 95s and the 4s possibility the frees for my girl

Via NTNY fb: LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection this Friday night at Midnight, 11/05. We will be releasing the following styles:Vulc Rod DB - MSRP $65 sizes 7-12 &13 Air Max '95 LE DB - MSRP $145 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $95*) Air Jordan 4 Retro DB - MSRP $175 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $120*) W Nike Free Run+ 2 DB - MSRP $90 (BG MSRP $75*) W Nike Dunk High Skinny DB - MSRP 82 (BG MSRP $70*) W Shox NZ SI DB - MSRP $115 (BG MSRP $95*)*All GS and BG styles will be available in sizes 3.5Y-7Y.Numbered wristbands for this launch will be distributed this Wednesday at 12PM and at 5PM (pending availability). We will also be distributing wristbands on Thursday (pending availability) at 12PM and 5PM. We will distribute wristbands for 30 minutes during these times. Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband. A wristband will allow you to purchase up to 1 of each style released that night.If you can't stop by to get a wristband you are still invited to purchase the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection during the midnight launch. Guests without wristbands are more than welcome to line up the night of the launch but CANNOT line up before 8PM Friday night. The line for guests without wristbands will form towards Madison Avenue.Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the midnight launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product, but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

i want these but im not near any niketown so nike.com is my shot i guess, so do they release at midnight on the 5th online? sorry for the dumb question ive just never done it that way before

If im not too drunk fri night or sat morning in vegas, ill try n head to ntlv and cop a pair

Back
Top Bottom