Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by eltouha

er we don't got them. .... er let's open this box.... er here's a pair..... umm.. here's five more.

superlame. i swear, i don't understand why nearly all sneaker vids are this stupid. just get to the damn shoes, forget all that ******ed theatrics. burn that music too.

laugh.gif
  damn my man i hope we didnt upset you that much we like to have fun and the Nas song fits the Doernbecher charity theme.

It's funny how people are getting anxious already. When some of u said they were garbage I will not be copping these.......

I got some DS Flip III's for a deal instead of these kicks.
Not surprised people are changing their mind about the DB IV's

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by eltouha

er we don't got them. .... er let's open this box.... er here's a pair..... umm.. here's five more.

superlame. i swear, i don't understand why nearly all sneaker vids are this stupid. just get to the damn shoes, forget all that ******ed theatrics. burn that music too.

laugh.gif
  damn my man i hope we didnt upset you that much we like to have fun and the Nas song fits the Doernbecher charity theme.

just bored of sneaker vids which are more about the people bragging about having the shoes (ooh i'm opening a box, wow) than the shoes themselves.

no matter, these shoes are still atrocious, i could have a certain pick up, but am choosing not to. limited or not, if i won't wear them, i won't cop them. tbh, i don't mind the supman logo, just the rest of the colours/lasers are utter ****e.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Are these HOH only?

laugh.gif

anyways i would bet on a restock once the first wave sells out in niketown stores

the next week there is a restock 

its been this way since the first jordan DB shoe back in 2007 

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Anyone know a spot in the Dallas Fort Worth area that will have them?

not really by fort worth but u can always go to nike dallas @ northpark center.....
m still not feeling these though... i llcopp just for collecting purpose... and who knws they might grow on me....

LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection this Friday night at Midnight, 11/05. We will be releasing the following styles:

Vulc Rod DB - MSRP $65 sizes 7-12 &13
Air Max '95 LE DB - MSRP $145 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $95*)
Air Jordan 4 Retro DB - MSRP $175 sizes 7-13,14 &15 (GS MSRP $120*)
W Nike Free Run+ 2 DB - MSRP $90 (BG MSRP $75*)
W Nike Dunk High Skinny DB - MSRP 82 (BG MSRP $70*)
W Shox NZ SI DB - MSRP $115 (BG MSRP $95*)

*All GS and BG styles will be available in sizes 3.5Y-7Y.

Numbered wristbands for this launch will be distributed this Wednesday at 12PM and at 5PM (pending availability). We will also be distributing wristbands on Thursday (pending availability) at 12PM and 5PM. We will distribute wristbands for 30 minutes during these times. Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband. A wristband will allow you to purchase up to 1 of each style released that night.

If you can't stop by to get a wristband you are still invited to purchase the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection during the midnight launch. Guests without wristbands are more than welcome to line up the night of the launch but CANNOT line up before 8PM Friday night. The line for guests without wristbands will form towards Madison Avenue.

Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the midnight launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product, but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

Sucks because ill be at work while theyll be giving out wristbands
30t6p3b.gif
hopefully enough people think this shoe is fugly and passes 'em up.

These are hot garbage and should sit on shelves and websites. funny thing is resellers will still try and sell these for at least 300, and some will still bite.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Are these HOH only?

laugh.gif

anyways i would bet on a restock once the first wave sells out in niketown stores

the next week there is a restock 

its been this way since the first jordan DB shoe back in 2007 

Yes, this is the way to go. Getting your phone call answered is a mofo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection this Friday night at Midnight, 11/05. We will be releasing the following styles:

Numbered wristbands for this launch will be distributed this Wednesday at 12PM and at 5PM (pending availability). We will also be distributing wristbands on Thursday (pending availability) at 12PM and 5PM. We will distribute wristbands for 30 minutes during these times. Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband. A wristband will allow you to purchase up to 1 of each style released that night.

If you can't stop by to get a wristband you are still invited to purchase the 2011 Doernbecher Freestyle Collection during the midnight launch. Guests without wristbands are more than welcome to line up the night of the launch but CANNOT line up before 8PM Friday night. The line for guests without wristbands will form towards Madison Avenue.

Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the midnight launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product, but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

Which niketown is this at?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Where is this? NYC? Vegas?

Back
Top Bottom