Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Not a big fans of these and will most likely never wear them or plan on reselling but how can u say no to a gift...will be at my doorstep next week.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

There are ALOT I mean ALOT to go around.....those dudes waiting outside of NTNY have the thirst.

The thirst indeed, im pretty sure JB is going to capitalize off of the hype surrounding the name Doernbecher and its past releases and make enough of these to go around. 
I bet a majority of them are looking to resell too 
laugh.gif
 good luck offing these if you do resell

I got wristband #22 at NTNY...didn't expect to see that many heads for these..it got pretty sloppy toward the end

NTLV wristbands went in about an hr. didn't help that they gave three pairs per band.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Nappy wrote:

NTLV wristbands went in about an hr. didn't help that they gave three pairs per band.

isnt this a good thing?

For me? or the reseller that brought five mexicans from the home depot and grabbed 18prs of shoes to resell?

well if they are letting peple grab 3 pairs must mean that lots were made, if they are very limited i dont see why they would let each person grab 3.

Damn I don't know why I was thinking house of hoops were getting these smh I guess it's money saved. 

these hav always looked good to because the inspiration comes from a kid. cant wait to get me a pair

that vid really got me too. and the kid seems really koo. i respect the kid a lot. hopefully hes doing well

NTNY got mad sloppy when they started handing out the wristbands..luckily they went the list i guess or dudes would have gotten headcracked
wink.gif

why is nt las vegas allowing 3 pairs per wristband but other niketown's only 1 pair? makes no sense. been wanting these since i first saw pics while others hated on them. hope it's easy to buy on ndc friday night but i doubt it.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I know those kids have special needs but I had no idea they were blind.

man I hope you found out one of the doernbecher designers were blind or if this is a shot at them, then man ohhhhhhh man..... smh speechless.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I know those kids have special needs but I had no idea they were blind.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seriously? I don't like the shoe either, but no need to attack the kid who made it. It's just a shoe design. Don't like it, don't cop.
[/font]

Anyone else hear about Wristbands at other NT Locations?

NTSeattle?
nerd.gif

Man NT dallas talking bout no one on the place till 6AM Saturday...sounds like a disaster in the making.

Back
Top Bottom