AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

You guys are funny.

"Ohhh God, JB PLEASE RETRO THE IVS!!!!"

pics release........ehh pass, the shape is wayyy offff, Jordan isn't doing the regular Jumpman pose, no red heel tab, the soles aren't as clear as theOG's.....No Nike Air on the heel, omggg!!! no suede like the og, the wrapping paper isn't black, the box is crooked, no retro card, my heel insertisn't like the OG's....

WTH, either be happy they got retro'd, or shut the hell up and buy them.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

They look fake.

Any shots of the insole?

OMG the insole isn't padded like the OG's, WTH JB...

SHUT THE *+** UP AND STOP COMPLAINING!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

those with the negative response %#*!, u'll cop this pack. I have the 99 retros for a while now, and most people in my boat know they arent wearble orarent going to wearble in a couple more years. best countdown pack so far.. i'm not into ugly hyped carmines

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Thanks again heat! As for the "IV's" (and I use that term loosely), this is an easy pass. I bet every NT'er with fresh pairs of '99 retros are happy.

U aint kidding I am really happy i got one ds pair and one vvvnds pair i used my vvnds pair often and theyve never cracked or crumblednothin at all so i guess im pretty lucky...but I mean the new retros arent in no way close to the 99 retros but they aint horrible ive been planing on gettin 2pairs and i still am cuz i love the colorway its MY holy grail so thats why but NIKE AIR LOOKS WAAAAAY BETTER lol

Fewer than 500 post= "Shapes off, mesh is wrong, jumpman instead of NIKE AIR, but we're so lucky they even let us have them so I'm COPPIN!"

laugh.gif

I bought a pair off 99s last year and the first time I used them to walk, they crumbled...... Waste of money.... 99s cant be trusted.

I will cop this for sure because at least they wont crumble to dust.....

I bought a pair off 99s last year and the first time I used them to walk, they crumbled...... Waste of money.... 99s cant be trusted.

I will cop this for sure because at least they wont crumble to dust.....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

jb should've put nike air for the 23 anniversary.

i know gentry said they won't as a respect thing for og collector, but those collectors are now grown men with grey hair who don't give a crap aboutjordans.

so basically you're screwing the new customers to satisfy the old customers who no longer care.

GREAT business model you moron.

if there were ever a time to bring back the swoosh, this is the time.

^^My bad on the double post......

By the way, any pics on the other J in the pack? Colorway?

as dumb as it is to compare manufacturing shoes to playing basketball, ill go along with it. retros now are definitely the equivalent of mj playing in theleague right now. if it cant be done right, just get rid of them, or retire like mj. i aint paying a premium to see mj playing for the bulls now.
laugh.gif

Nice. Too bad I don't want the XIX's. I hate how I only like the models 2 through 13 because those are going to be released with some ugly highnumbered shoe that I don't want. This year has been tough for me; I haven't gotten anything yet.

Originally Posted by FWA III

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

jb should've put nike air for the 23 anniversary.

i know gentry said they won't as a respect thing for og collector, but those collectors are now grown men with grey hair who don't give a crap about jordans.

so basically you're screwing the new customers to satisfy the old customers who no longer care.

GREAT business model you moron.

if there were ever a time to bring back the swoosh, this is the time.

^^ Dude said it all

I'm not getting these pieces of trash, my 99 retros are falling apart and if those couldn't last 9 years and these won't even last 4
eyes.gif

I'm actually in the market for blk/red XIX's anyone who has a size 8 get at me
tongue.gif

man i want the black/red xix soooooo bad. but i probably wont have enough money to purchase this pack. unless i find a job :<<br />
and i always hated the iv's. and pretty much all shoes with that type of midsole. beside the jumpan/no nike air thing, and the lower cut, i cant tell thedifference in the shoes. somebody point out whats different with the netting.

and yall really thing Nike Air was gonna return?.........
roll.gif

I'm loving all the hate, it's going to be that much easier of a pickup. BTW I love how guys try to post a picture of a size 8, compare it to a 13, andsay the shape is off.

Back
Top Bottom