AIR JORDAN IV FROM THE IV/XIX PACK!!!!!!!PIX

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

You guys are funny.

"Ohhh God, JB PLEASE RETRO THE IVS!!!!"

pics release........ehh pass, the shape is wayyy offff, Jordan isn't doing the regular Jumpman pose, no red heel tab, the soles aren't as clear as the OG's.....No Nike Air on the heel, omggg!!! no suede like the og, the wrapping paper isn't black, the box is crooked, no retro card, my heel insert isn't like the OG's....

WTH, either be happy they got retro'd, or shut the hell up and buy them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this had me man..you got a point though

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

eh, this coloway (OG, 99 retro whatever) is just whack

white/cements, midnight navys, cool greys, white/black/ reds, militarys all so much much better for the iv. i will forever pass on black/cement iv's.

co-sign...I'll cop if my paper's right, but these have NEVER been anything special to me. I passed on these for the
smh.gif
"oreos"
smh.gif
(I hate that name) and would do the same again in a heartbeat...

Fake makers/sellers everywhere are dancing in the streets...you know how easy it will be to sell their crappy fakes as real ones now....
eyes.gif

i like em
they look good to me, i already knew they werent gonna be as good as the og's
but we should be happy were getting them.

i have the 99s and they cracked, so to be honest i dont give a @+$# if these arent perfect i just need a new pair or two

I'm really on the fence about these because I really wanted Nike Air on them, but I knew it wasn't gonna happen. I'm thinking about saving up$300-$400 and dropping on a pair of 99 retros, but I'm scared about them cracking on me. So, I'm not so sure yet.

smh.gif
From these pics, they don't look so well.

All i have to say is how disappointing! for all the real collector's out there this is a slap on the face. three hundred dollars for these come on jbatleast make them leather. why didnt they give the og colorway. is it cheaper to produce this garbage and as long as people buy this sh** jb will keepproducing them. BOOO! to jb on this one.

These wouldn't be THAT bad if they didnt have that crappy banana shape to them, the toe area on all the recent Retro's is ridiculously long, how hardis it to get a damn shoe shape correct? I'm not trying to be negative, but Jordan brand has more misses than hits for the past few years. Not sure ifanyone in this post is into The tech challenge line, but the Tech challenge III was a MAJOR flop and it was because they altered it too much, its just a matterof time before this happens to Jordan brand

Mayb sum different pics will change my opinion but the flea market joints and these r identical..... and i was hopin 4 the nike air on the back since the IIsalready had it but ehhh JB has been a%$ backwards 4 quite sum time now

if it weren't for heat posting the pics and with the air randy tag, i'd call FUGAZIS!
mad.gif
they are totally way off from the IV's that i knew/had.

but since i don't have any IV's in such a long time, this pack is a must. not to mention that i really like the XIX's that will come with these,the black/red ones.

finally get some retroes we want and all fools can do is cry like little girls

sure they are off but what were u expecting? jb give u something that u want? just be happy the colorway came out and keep it movin

I dont understand how people can tell somebody to stop "hating" on a shoe, then turn around tell somebody not to give an opinion cause its"hating". Even though they just gave their opinion about somebody "hating".. they are both opinions so let it be..

I personally hate the shoe and would rather buy a pair of 99 retros with the nike air.. these look fake beyond belief.. yeah people have been asking for theseto be released before seeing the finished product.. now that pics have risen, people cant change their mind cause that is not what they expected??

And to the quotes where people are complaining about not being able to afford a paid of 99's arent making any sense in my opinion.. unless you like theXIX's which most people probably dont and are soley buying this package for the IVs, you are spending 310+ for one shoe(in essence).. well throw in another100.00 and you could possibly have some 99 IV's.. okay i know some people will say they(99's) may crumble or what not.. but if you pay for these andthey crumble 2-3 yrs later because of cheap materials, its the same outcome..

Im not "hating" on nobody that chooses to buy these or will wear their 99's.. As long as you happy with your purchase, thats all that matters..

Ima pass and hopefully try to find a size 12(hint) pair of 99 IV's..

This and the upcoming 3's is the final straw. They have destroyed some of my favorite kicks with this Nike Air replacement nonsense and it's just sadat this point. I Pass. I'd rather drop 3-4 on a DS 99 pair than put this garbage replacement on my feet.
tired.gif

Wow, just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

I had my hopes up for the IIIs, but they're not going to be good.

to me they look good... every1 is always gon complain cuz no nikeair and the shape is messed up... but when release date comes all those haters are gon hypethis release up n cop em just like the mars...im coppin these regardless... i really do hope a lot of people pass so it will be an easier pickup for me...bottomline is i always wanted this shoe but didnt want to drop 4 bills or more on the 99 retro... i could care less about the jumpman cuz these will be wornwith jeans and the og shape doesnt bother me either cuz i enjoy my cool grays, militaries, and mars just fine...my only complain about the shoe is its wack howwe have to get this in the pack... i truly hate the 19s... i dont like em at all... but i guess ill hav to deal with it so i can cop the 4s....

Back
Top Bottom