Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Those are not getting copped nemore if they release with that toe box. I swear somebody needs to backhand the isshh of whoever is making these decisions!! I understand on the oreo iv's coming out bc it goes with the whole shoe....but on these???!!! its just TOO much going on.

**unsubscribed**

Last edited:
Those are not getting copped nemore if they release with that toe box. I swear somebody needs to backhand the isshh of whoever is making these decisions!! I understand on the oreo iv's coming out bc it goes with the whole shoe....but on these???!!! its just TOO much going on.

**unsubscribed**

Last edited:
TCC pic looks like some fakes ... Will wait to see official PR pics. If they do come with the grey toe box I'll prob still end up buying them, if I dont like I'll either return them or hook a member up for retail if they missed out and these sell out

Really liking this colorway. Hopefully the toro bravos draw attention away from these and i don't mind the lighter tox box too much since it goes nicely with the flight tag

well the toe box color change doesnt look too bad...still in love with the mint color

well the toe box color change doesnt look too bad...still in love with the mint color
nthat.gif

I love how the mint pops on almost any color they lay it on.  I'm excited for these and Toro IV's.  If Playoff 8's stick to June 29th, then from that point on JB is gonna have a few hours of my Saturday almost every weekend the rest of the year haha.

hmm that toe box got me waiting for new pics/in person, def not automatic anymore... man if you told me jb puttin out IVs in black n grey n I might pass on both I'd have said you were crazy...

I wish they actually did glow. Something different, for once!! Jokers had UV light effect, just one glow in the dark would be nice, itd piss all the yeezy fans off for paying 1-2k :rofl:

These aren't pissing any Yeezy fans off at all, not a single one. Lol believe that.

View media item 425835

TCC just posted that this is the official release pair. JB made them worse with the light toe box in my opinion. Still a definite cop though.

I like them way better without the lighter tongue, damn man. I'm still gonna cop cus I have tons of mint colored T's and not many options for shoes to to with, but IMO they were 10x cleaner all grey. Now they just look like the "Oreo" with mint instead of cement. Toros > These all day.

man these were on my list for things i can get next month

i said i was gonna chill but these new pics got me like maybe now smh 

so they hit me with fire red 3 these and fire 5 23...

i might get these pass on the other 2 and tell them to send me shorts and socks 

but i like em better now ..these over those oreo stealth ******** 4's in a heart beat 

Green is illmatic but the grey should a been consistent on the upper

Last edited:
Really feeling this colorway. Might be one of the first non-retroes I cop this year. Not a big fan of the Toros or Oreos tho.

Last edited:
The toe change killed the shoe imo I love that green glow color but why does JB ruin their products so much?

Back
Top Bottom