Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Hopefully there won't be too much hype on these, I'd like to get my hands on a pair without too much trouble.

Footlocker pics

^ had to block out those stupid socks

anyone trying to cop this pair w/ FTL bday coupon? i found one in the kobe and coupon thread but didn't work me when i bought my kobe pp yesterday. will try my luck again in store this coming saturday.

anyone trying to cop this pair w/ FTL bday coupon? i found one in the kobe and coupon thread but didn't work me when i bought my kobe pp yesterday. will try my luck again in store this coming saturday.
online it will NEVER work unless FTL messes up, which they did once so far this year with the red camo YOTS, but after orders were placed they still charged people. you had to call them and complain and not take no for an answer they sent you the $25 credit in a gift card.

in store you have better chances if you can get an employee or manager to allow it. Its just hit or miss depending on their mood that day. But new releases have been bought with bday coupon in store .. good luck, ima try it

online it will NEVER work unless FTL messes up, which they did once so far this year with the red camo YOTS, but after orders were placed they still charged people. you had to call them and complain and not take no for an answer they sent you the $25 credit in a gift card.

in store you have better chances if you can get an employee or manager to allow it. Its just hit or miss depending on their mood that day. But new releases have been bought with bday coupon in store .. good luck, ima try it
I never even try, I just want to get in and out so fast that I don't even try the coupon.

Depends on the manager

I never even try, I just want to get in and out so fast that I don't even try the coupon.

Doesn't hurt to try.

I've done it with Jordan's before, but you're probably not going to be able to do it with in demand ones.

I've done it with all my Kobe's on release date this year, well besides the ones I didn't use VIP on.

Last edited:

i guess you're right.. it depends on the employee.  last time i copped a shoe w/ a bday coupon was when the playoff 8's and foam candy blue's released.

Yeah ima try n use the bday coupon when i pick mine up and feed em the line its my birthday since it actually will be on the 17th hope it works

Back
Top Bottom