Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Yeah when this was first transitioning i mentioned in the coupon thread ... basicaly the vip rewards was free money ftl was giving u so essentially they were losing money on merchandise from those of us who knew how to exploit their system.

I was able to buy a pair of flyknit lunars for $22 using the 20% running club coupon code ftl was supplying along with free shipling and then i had about $105 worth of VIP rewards that i stacked .. so basically ftl paid for my shoes other than the $22.

I'm thinking these will be easy to cop IMO

I wonder if I can walk in store mid day on Saturday and still be able to cop my size, like I did for the FR 3s? Trying to get some sleep on saturday instead of waking up 5am to cop online...

Any word on what's the production amount on these?

Last edited:
I wonder if I can walk in store mid day on Saturday and still be able to cop my size, like I did for the FR 3s? Trying to get some sleep on saturday instead of waking up 5am to cop online...

I don't think the release will be that quiet that easy for you.  I am getting my two raffle tickets today just to make my Saturday run smoother.

For those of you wondering about ftl and the coupons, they make it more difficult than before. From my knowledge, the only thing you can still stack are the VIP rewards you earn. You can't stack the VIP rewards with other coupons like the b-day or the $20 off $100 purchase. Same thing with the military discount, can't be combined with the VIP rewards. In the past I was able to use the military discount combine with the rewards to save about $40-$50 off msrp, but not anymore. I think corporate got irritated I was able to get the Olympic vi's last year with military discount combined with VIP rewards for under $60 out the door. Got a paired reserved Saturday, was able to walk in to ftl Sunday afternoon and still had my size available. Was gonna pass on these but I'm a sucker for iv's.
How are so many getting these so early at Foot Locker? 

Manager at my Foot Action is a complete ***hole, wouldn't let me use my military discount on wife's south beach IV's.  However once he walked away other sales associate let me use $25 off.  Walked out scratching my head since $25 off was more than military discount.

Just bought an RSVP for these. I honestly don't even think I needed too, I'm sure there will be plenty FCFS to pick up from left overs after the RSVP. It was the same way for the Toro's and FR3's. My local stores in NY had almost a FSR until noon, and I'm sure these will be the same. Back to school = huge production #'s

Can we use our FTL VIP coupons that's printed on the receipt for these? I heard the new VIP coupons are like the bday coupons and are viewed as a coupon and not a payment method anymore so you can't use them on new releases. Also, I guess you can't stack bday coupons and VIP coupons anymore in store or online?
I used a $20 one on my toros and $10 on my FR 3s. I got a $15 that I will be using for GG 4s

price in europe for the 4s increased last month from 150 euros to 180...these will be a very easy pass..along with many other 4s.

Man these employees mess up the game as bad as resellers. Im 2nd person in the store mall jus opened and ask for a 12 dude just flat out lied to my face said they had no 12 when i can see right thru the paper he got a 12 covered up by his thumb and the owner (im assuming cuz he was in street clothes behind the counter doing paperwork) standing there listening. Bull man i swear now i gotta fuc*** wake up at 545 am n **** ...

Sidenote grabbed a pair for fellow NTer

Man these employees mess up the game as bad as resellers. Im 2nd person in the store mall jus opened and ask for a 12 dude just flat out lied to my face said they had no 12 when i can see right thru the paper he got a 12 covered up by his thumb and the owner (im assuming cuz he was in street clothes behind the counter doing paperwork) standing there listening. Bull man i swear now i gotta fuc*** wake up at 545 am n **** ...

Sidenote grabbed a pair for fellow NTer
Sucks to hear fam. I'm not one to hate on another person doing there job but some of those workers can be the biggest pricks I the world especially when you have a convo with some of them :smh: they have the worst attitudes some of them

Sucks to hear fam. I'm not one to hate on another person doing there job but some of those workers can be the biggest pricks I the world especially when you have a convo with some of them
mean.gif
they have the worst attitudes some of them
yeah i havent been able to cop a single release in store for myself in months now, ever since old manager left. I used to pump money in the store then, he looked out for me too. When he had pairs sitting i was looking to help him get them sold helped assure corporate it was worth sending retros to this low demand state. Now that he left its like every man for himself in there. They still got 3s sitting there begging people to buy em

is JJ getting these, since it seems like a low hype release maybe ill get lucky with them and wont have to wake up early vs coppin a pair off them at 10 pm

Sucks to hear fam. I'm not one to hate on another person doing there job but some of those workers can be the biggest pricks I the world especially when you have a convo with some of them
mean.gif
they have the worst attitudes some of them
True, I HATE the manager at my local FA, MOFO thinks he is god or something.

form what i head its a GR but much less numbers than toro 4s

My GFs local footlocker gave out guaranteed tickets, the manager counted the first 30 people. Someone was allowed to take two size 13s.
mean.gif
 F*** Footlocker man. 

Back
Top Bottom