Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

So these dont glow even if you put them up to a black light? They should glow for a while after that
highly doubt it since it isnt a neon like color or white ... but who cares ... youre more likely to be in the dark more than you would a black light unless you wanna put a black light in your house just to see? And colors under black lights technically dont "glow"

2 more days until shoe drop ...
and the thread is still SUPER quiet ... yesss .. any other JB release thread is booming by now.

cool just checked JJ and they on it saturday. Hopefully i can grab with ease and backpack jimmy doesnt pay me a visit

damn, they still got FR3s available

and the thread is still SUPER quiet ... yesss .. any other JB release thread is booming by now.

cool just checked JJ and they on it saturday. Hopefully i can grab with ease and backpack jimmy doesnt pay me a visit

damn, they still got FR3s available
Nah the FR IIIs and the playoff VIIIs were the same as well. This is a nice cop for anyone who wants a pair

After seeing better pics I have changed my mind about these, pics taken by nt'ers look better than pics by the blogs and sneaker sites..

For anyone that already has a pair, is the green glow similar in color to "Tiffany blue" or "Diamond supply blue"? Thanks in advance!
mean.gif
I was asking the same thing.
And apparently it glows because it's color code says so right?....
I think many consumers believe that these actually do "glow".
And that is why they fail.
And a lot of returns, gotta love the beasties
mean.gif
Good point maybe I will wait to get my second pair after all and get something else this week.

Still, people are asking does this glow. There's going to be a lot wtf comes Saturday...

I can't resist buying. Hoping for an easy purchase come Saturday. I see at least 70 pairs of my size on ebay so that's a good sign.

Matching is wack for this color. I think it looks better when you're not trying to match the shoe. Maybe with a green glow jump man shirt but that's pretty much it.

Matching everything can be overkill, but I think shoes should match with at least one other thing you have on. Not every shoe goes well with every outfit.

Matching everything can be overkill, but I think shoes should match with at least one other thing you have on. Not every shoe goes well with every outfit.

I can agree with this. I usually try to find subtle hints of the color of the shoes in a tshirt or just wear a hat that matches. But these ppl that buy socks gym shorts a shirt hat and back pack ... smh #dointoomuch lol

Am i the only one that hates this sock trend that started about 2 years ago. And no im not sayin people didnt buy socks prior but yall know what im talkin about.

I believe I said it before, matching with these to the socks is going to be weak.  I can see having a shirt that has a little green in it, but JB shirt that matches the shoes.  NAW.

Man these employees mess up the game as bad as resellers. Im 2nd person in the store mall jus opened and ask for a 12 dude just flat out lied to my face said they had no 12 when i can see right thru the paper he got a 12 covered up by his thumb and the owner (im assuming cuz he was in street clothes behind the counter doing paperwork) standing there listening. Bull man i swear now i gotta fuc*** wake up at 545 am n **** ...

Sidenote grabbed a pair for fellow NTer
That's when you look him straight in the eye and slide the box out of his hand.  Then why am I holding this size 12 right here.  LMAO.

Idk why everyone is hating on these GG4's. their pretty dope to me and different, I will be copping a pair of these for sure

Honestly I don't pay attention to Jordans, but I thought these were GITD

Makes sense that they aren't how JB half ***** everything

Honestly I don't pay attention to Jordans, but I thought these were GITD

Makes sense that they aren't how JB half ***** everything
These were never meant to GITD in the first place! This has nothing to do with JB cutting corners on quality it's how people are dumb and think that the color "green glow" actually meant these GITD :smh: I don't see why people want GITD anyway its a dumb accessory that shouldn't justify for buying a shoe. It was cool last year when it was on the all star shoes and certain shoes like the yeezys and barkleys but it doesn't need it be on jordans imo

Back
Top Bottom