Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Not sure if this pic was posted yet, but according to TCC, JB changed the toecap shade of grey 
eyes.gif

View media item 383469
I hate that guy for selling me fake Concords, but his info is always on-point.

They don't glow at all, half the ppl getting them are getting them because they think they GITD...they're in for disappointment. Nice colorway in my opinion. It's crazy how these and the toros came out this year where last year was the year of the 4s...love the fact that JB is releasing 3s and 4s on a consistent basis, my two favorite retro models

They don't glow at all, half the ppl getting them are getting them because they think they GITD...they're in for disappointment. Nice colorway in my opinion. It's crazy how these and the toros came out this year where last year was the year of the 4s...love the fact that JB is releasing 3s and 4s on a consistent basis, my two favorite retro models
Most def. It's been a great year for me and my favorite models: 1s, 3s, 4s, and 5s.

It's interesting the Niketowns aren't doing RSVP for these but did for Fire Red 3's. I heard they made less of these than FR 3's. They should be a relative easy pick up for those that do at least minimal work. Even Nike.com is putting them out with a TLO. Hopefully, this is a good trend for people who don't have a bot or pay for an RSVP service.

idk if they made alot of fire red 3's, it's just that alot of people passed on them for other releases. i don't see these IV's sitting on shelves, IV's have always sold well.

Hoping this means an easy cop. Im gonna get a pair off ndc to play it safe and then hit my local mall when it opens and try to snag a pair. Then ill just cancel my order if i wind up getting a pair at the mall

Hoping this means an easy cop. Im gonna get a pair off ndc to play it safe and then hit my local mall when it opens and try to snag a pair. Then ill just cancel my order if i wind up getting a pair at the mall

By that time it be too late to cancel your NDC order.. You have to wait to get your shipment and ship it back or return it in store...

This is a no limit per customer order on NDC (at least in EU)..so I'm guessing numbers are huge.

Last edited:
2 more days until shoe drop still cant make up my mind. On the fence on these my heart is screaming yes but my mind is screaming nooooooo. Lol

This is a no limit per customer order on NDC (at least in EU)..so I'm guessing numbers are huge.
I know my local spot got about half has many of the green glows as they did of the fire red 3's but with that said, I don't think the buzz is as high on these because of the fear pack dropping next weekend so I don't anticipate these being too difficult to get if you really want them.

Quality is real nice on these though, material is exactly the same as the Toro IV's.

Nike EU

That lack of a limit means nothing for Nike EU.

The shadow 1s had no limit. I wouldn't say they were in high quantities.

Back
Top Bottom