Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

My GFs local footlocker gave out guaranteed tickets, the manager counted the first 30 people. Someone was allowed to take two size 13s.
mean.gif
 F*** Footlocker man. 
For as many people saying they are going to "pass" on them, my local FA and FL had a bunch of people ahead of me on raffle.  FA had 8 9.5's already on the list, FL had7 9.5's on the raffle.  I REALLY don't want to have to get up early on Saturday and go after these online, going out of town next Thursday and don't want these sitting outside the house.  I swear to God this is the worst time to go on a cruise.  Mint IV's come out this week, Fear IV's come out next week, Red V come out following week, and I plan on getting them all.

same thing happened to me i had a $15 vip reward on the receipt from the toros. i tried to use them on some socks at local footlocker outside the mall. they sed i had to spend at least 50 in order to use it. i sed ok and left and went to the footlocker in a mall and they rung me up with no problems. i guess they only really work at mall footlockers

same thing happened to me i had a $15 vip reward on the receipt from the toros. i tried to use them on some socks at local footlocker outside the mall. they sed i had to spend at least 50 in order to use it. i sed ok and left and went to the footlocker in a mall and they rung me up with no problems. i guess they only really work at mall footlockers

Sounds like that particukar employee just assumed u had one of those stupid survey coupons that are $10 off $50.

I hate this receipt vip crap not even worth it cuz half the time the stuff u wanna use it on youll have to get online since new releases are raffles in most states and u dnt win so online u can only use 1 at per transaction

For anyone that already has a pair, is the green glow similar in color to "Tiffany blue" or "Diamond supply blue"? Thanks in advance!

Yes I'm a lil older than most on here but I'm not one of the guys that hate every new colorway but these are horrible imo. they scream hype beast and honestly I never thought i'd see jb go full hypebeast
really im the opposite, i usually hate all new colorways of classic shoes but i love these, i think they are clean
I'm the exact same way. I'm copping on Saturday for sure.

Back
Top Bottom