Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

These are growing on me

View media item 299648

LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif

If they come out looking EXACTLY like this....

Not for me. I guess the younger dudes like it. Walkin' 'round looking like TRON and **** :lol:. Cool, more power to y'all who do like them.

i still dont know about the glow in the dark 4s, gotta wait for some better pics or better yet a video review but those red 4s are looking reall nicee

4s are my fav model. Was unsure when I heard about these last year, but the pics look dope. Not crazy about the GITD (gimmicky, IMO) but its not a deal breaker. These and Toro's are must cops

Is it me or every pic so far looks shopped/filtered?  Cant lie tho, they definitely look promising.

I really like the gray on this shoe. I could do without the GITD though. Still probably won't pick them up though.

95% of people saying they won't cop will be in here asking where they can cop in September

95% of people saying they won't cop will be in here asking where they can cop in September
AGREED....Fools need to get their own minds, stop lettin the masses determine what they think is a nice shoe, this color is straight FIRE, if you a jordan head u gonna rock any damn jordan and team jordan joints not just OG colors of 1-14....

IDGAF what the haters say.
54f6400b_air-jordan-iv-4-green-glow-new-01.jpeg

These are straight FIRE. Imma rock the **** out of these!!!

well these jumped in front of the reds it's lookin like.

will still wait to see more pics of the reds as it gets closer but i've wanted a gray IV and i like a lil glow here 'n there. 

I can already see some custom/alteration jobs with these.  Mainly the GITD part being replaced with black.

Back
Top Bottom