Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

even though i'm older than most of you, i really love my GITD new force 180's. the glow is amazingly bright. i'd definitely be into GITD used well in retros.

but this colourway is a bit meh

Not a fan of the GITD, plus im to old for that, but the colorway is on point... Solution, I wont wear them at night, easy fix....
happy.gif

Not bad. Not my style, but not bad. Shape and colorway looks waaay better than the image on the first page.

these don't look too bad. doesnt need to be gitd though.

next retro is prolly going to have some light up heels 
laugh.gif

I don't think it's going to be glow in the dark. The material in that pic looks solid and not see through like it is when it's glow in the dark. I think the color is just green glow. Either way the gray they're using is sick. This is one of the best retro + colorways they've done. They actually kept it simple and clean.

I like these, looks more mint than green to me, yea gitd is the new wave right now so we are going to see more and more of it

wackness.
Hey JB, how about making some NEW jordans that actually look nice both on and off the court?

tired of these ninjas milking the retro game to death.
theres no more milk in the utters.

looks like some kind of air max 90/95 inspired colorway.... pass but i can see some people wanting them

I like the idea. They look more like a sketch though, guess its the filter that was used after they took the pic. I hope they dont use the glow in the dark sole though, leave it that mint green color and I'm sold.

Idk whats up with the black light feature crap, how many places you go have black lights ... the club .. how many people wear their nearly $200 shoes to the club to get stepped on and scuffed .. I know I surely dont, black light feature serves no purpose, neither does the glow in the dark

how many people wear their nearly $200 shoes to the club to get stepped on and scuffed .. I know I surely dont
Don't even get me started on this. Did it once, will never do it again. Will never wear my best sneakers to a club/bar/concert ever again.

even though i'm older than most of you, i really love my GITD new force 180's. the glow is amazingly bright. i'd definitely be into GITD used well in retros.

but this colourway is a bit meh
Not a fan of the glow in the dark trend but i definately agree with you on the 180's, alot of the CW they've been dropping for them have been 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom