Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

nerd.gif

Cool Grey's are def'ly one of my favorite Jordan model. I knew this colorway would come correct. I was planning on copping those "Toro" IV's but it'll be these instead. Patiently waiting for more detailed pics 
nerd.gif

:lol: at the comments hating on the GITD trend... when it doesn't look like these glow in the dark. The color is just "green glow."

You sir .. relax!

This is the what has been said via sneakerbardetroit.com

"Here is the first glimpse of the upcoming new model that features a Dark Grey/Cement Grey base with Black and Green Glow detailing (that might have either glow-in-the-dark or black light features). Check out the first look below, and stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more news on all the upcoming Air Jordan releases."

So yes this is why we are discussing GITD

If they glow in the dark then they just glow in the dark. Sh*t is not that big of a deal.

Don't even get me started on this. Did it once, will never do it again. Will never wear my best sneakers to a club/bar/concert ever again.
Well sir, that's where you went wrong by wearing your "best" pair of kicks to the club.  I know me personally, when I go out, I'm not about to dress night from the ankles up and them be seen in some bummy *** sneakers.  All I wear is predominately Jordan's when I'm not rocking allen edmonds in the office, so I just always make sure to wear a pair that is easy to clean.  Hell, I wore my pair of concords to the Oregon/USC game this year when I was visiting my bro and was straight stomping through mud and everything and they cleaned up easy as new.

I'm game for these.  Looking forward to see what the actual green hue is going to be.  Hopefully it isn't the mint green because everyone will be calling them the Tiffany 4's instead..

I'm game for these.  Looking forward to see what the actual green hue is going to be.  Hopefully it isn't the mint green because everyone will be calling them the Tiffany 4's instead..

Haha then u slap anyone who does. Hope these dont get a stipid nickname at all but thats wishful thinkin these days

You sir .. relax!

This is the what has been said via sneakerbardetroit.com

"Here is the first glimpse of the upcoming new model that features a Dark Grey/Cement Grey base with Black and Green Glow detailing (that might have either glow-in-the-dark or black light features). Check out the first look below, and stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for more news on all the upcoming Air Jordan releases."

So yes this is why we are discussing GITD

My bad... they DO glow.

View media item 299644
Just hate it when people jump to conclusions on here, even if they might be right in the end...

Unfortunately JB couldn't resist themselves...

This just looks stupid. Save the GITD for modern shoes. Doesn't look right on the classic ones.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate the gimmicky glow in the dark thing...overdone and played out

...with that said, TheKid is copping. These are dope. I heard about these a while back, but i always reserve judgement for when pictures surface. Hope all you dudes that don't like them, or commented with t:smh:he keep your opinions as they are and allow it to be an easy cop for me.

But we all know that's not gonna happen. God forbid, they make them "limited"...it'll be a wrap. But even if they dont, half of you will do the "still on the fence...it'll be a last minute decision (no it wont, you will be at the mall at 4:30am)...or the "damn, i just saw these on feet...way better than i though"...or my personal favorite "i didn't want them till I saw them in person, so I just bought them (riiiiiggghhhhhtttt....cuz they were just sitting on the shelf right?)

Peace.

lmao, people really complaining about glow in the dark? I wonder if these same guys were thirsting for Yeezys a year ago...effin hypocrites.

I love most 4s and while the glow in the dark effect is something I don't really care for, I still think these are worth copping. I'll still wait a bit more to see some more official images.

need to see real pics before making a decision . that pic that surfaced yest looks pshopped as **** to me

These new pics look 10X better than the IG filtered pic. Still a pass. But from the looks of it. If there is no blacklight, there is no glow. JB would not invest in GITD fabric for the tounge liner and flight tag.

After seeing these pictures I'm definitely copping.  I love the subtle hints of green with that grey nubuck
smokin.gif

Damn these look dope! Looks like it's the same material as the Wolf Grey 5's from a few years back, and I loved that buttery feel! I'll be getting these for sure!

And those "glow" pics up there look shopped/enhanced. I wouldn't get too hyped about them glowing, but even if they don't, that colorway is dope.

shoe looks good in that new pic,feeling them ,will have to cop when they release :pimp:

id take that black pair also.

Back
Top Bottom