Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

:x
sick.gif

View media item 542718
                                 View media item 542766
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey guys, new to Niketalk as far as posting but been a vistor for while.  Im a longtime sneakerhead and just wanted to say you guys always bring it. great stuff.  Anyway, Just curious, anyone still not get their shipment email from NDC for Green Glows?? usually i get shipment confirmation Saturday night or Sunday.  thanks!  

Also, just found out yesterday, in case anyone lives in South Florida area, a new Footlocker house of  Hoops is opening up in Town center mall Boca Raton in December of this year.

Just called Nike about my Green Glow order since no shipment confirmation yet. Orders are still being checked for bots. Lol I ordered from my iPad too. I did not use a bot. Matter of fact my order was placed so quickly that I new I'd get checked. I new it wasn't a TLO release so I kept refreshing "air jordan retro 4" search a few minutes before 8 and was put in line and was able to check out by 8:03. Be interested to see what Nike says.

^ youre good dont worry i did the exact same thing in seacrhing jordan retro 4 on the site for a minute or so leadong up to drop time. I was in and out my order confirmation was at 8:02 and i got my shipping info so no worries theyll get it to you and im aure ot will be sent out today too

Just called Nike about my Green Glow order since no shipment confirmation yet. Orders are still being checked for bots. Lol I ordered from my iPad too. I did not use a bot. Matter of fact my order was placed so quickly that I new I'd get checked. I new it wasn't a TLO release so I kept refreshing "air jordan retro 4" search a few minutes before 8 and was put in line and was able to check out by 8:03. Be interested to see what Nike says.

are they really checking green glow orders for bots when it wasnt TLO :rofl: seems like a waste of useful time

Last edited:
decided to cop since a friend was able to get me a pair without any hassle. glad i got dem.

I checked out by 8:01.. received order confirmation a sec later and shipping conf the same day...

They don't care about bots, especially for a GR... They want all pairs gone.

Last edited:

I checked out by 8:01.. received order confirmation a sec later and shipping conf the same day...
They don't care about bots, especially for a GR... They want all pairs gone.

um ok. :rolleyes

As always, this morning Eastbay let go of the pairs that didn't make it through the payment process.
I was able to add my size to cart and checkout.
However, I was never gunning for these, so I released them about an hour ago.
:nerd:

Hey guys, new to Niketalk as far as posting but been a vistor for while.  Im a longtime sneakerhead and just wanted to say you guys always bring it. great stuff.  Anyway, Just curious, anyone still not get their shipment email from NDC for Green Glows?? usually i get shipment confirmation Saturday night or Sunday.  thanks!  

Also, just found out yesterday, in case anyone lives in South Florida area, a new Footlocker house of  Hoops is opening up in Town center mall Boca Raton in December of this year.
I got my shipment notification this morning from Foot Locker.

It's also good to know they're opening up a HOH in Boca. I'm sure my brother will be happy.

Did you hear about a lot of cancelled orders for these or the FR 3s?! Nope... and many still used add to cart extensions to get their pairs which is the way for NDC to catch your ***.

It's a GR, they have a lot of pairs to sell, they don't care if you use a bot or not for this type of release... but feel free to think they are, not the first time you'll be wrong.

Did you hear about a lot of cancelled orders for these or the FR 3s?! Nope... and many still used add to cart extensions to get their pairs which is the way for NDC to catch your ***.
It's a GR, they have a lot of pairs to sell, they don't care if you use a bot or not for this type of release... but feel free to think they are, not the first time you'll be wrong.

um ok. :rolleyes

This is so funny that im about to call nike and flip out. I pay $25 for next day air, and its 12:30pm on monday and STILL no shipping confirmation.. This is getting out of hand now

This is so funny that im about to call nike and flip out. I pay $25 for next day air, and its 12:30pm on monday and STILL no shipping confirmation.. This is getting out of hand now

o you gonna flip out? you do realize that nobody's shoes actually shipped until today at the earliest? just because they got a label doesn't mean they moved anywhere. today is the 1st business day for orders to go out.

if you gonna flip, then flip out tomorrow not today.

next day air nike orders that release on a Saturday generally arrive Tuesday since they don't ship until Monday.

Back
Top Bottom