Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

This is so funny that im about to call nike and flip out. I pay $25 for next day air, and its 12:30pm on monday and STILL no shipping confirmation.. This is getting out of hand now

well paying for $25 overnight shipping on a GR was kinda silly imo anyways...but call them & im sure you will be refunded & given a free shipping code for the next go round

This is so funny that im about to call nike and flip out. I pay $25 for next day air, and its 12:30pm on monday and STILL no shipping confirmation.. This is getting out of hand now

well paying for $25 overnight shipping on a GR was kinda silly imo anyways...but call them & im sure you will be refunded & given a free shipping code for the next go round

how so? nobody gets deliveries on Monday for Saturday releases. his shipping would be via FedEx instead of the UPS orders that were notified Saturday. He has a different process.

how so? nobody gets deliveries on Monday for Saturday releases. his shipping would be via FedEx instead of the UPS orders that were notified Saturday. He has a different process.

regardless of services as a customer when you pay for overnight you are expecting to have a shipping notice on saturday afternoon or during the night on sunday & he hasnt ..... open season to complain about it

^^^ you and him are part of the reason why the promo codes are harder to get. he has only reason to complain if he doesn't get his shoes tomorrow. nike can hide behind the whole "shipping time is based off of when your order is processed" line and technically, its correct.

well for starters why pay $25 to get them the next day? And its only Monday, you shouldnt be concerned about flipping out until Tuesday night when you dont have them and its after delivery hours from FedEx. Just because you dont have the shipping confirmation yet doesnt mean they havent processed your order or got it handed over to corresponding courier. I got shipping confirmation for my pair and the tracking information probably will not update until tuesday night anyway. Causing a problem with nike isnt going to make them get to you faster, once it out of their hands its up to the courier to get it to you in the amount of time you paid for.

I personally dont believe that since you are "next day air" that your order is processed any faster than someone who chose standard shipping. And i can atest to that since i chose the free shipping option received tracking info Saturday night, and it was sent 3-Day Select ....

also depending on where you live .. your proximity to mephis you could have received the shoes by tuesday with free shipping if you were 1-2 states away

be patient and see what happens come tomorrow evening

regardless of services as a customer when you pay for overnight you are expecting to have a shipping notice on saturday afternoon or during the night on sunday & he hasnt ..... open season to complain about it

You pay for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, not OVERNIGHT PROCESSING. They can't over night ship your order before your order is finalized. It's that simple. If he gets shipping conf and it doesn't come the next day, then he can complain. I don't get why this is so hard to comprehend?

I saw a kid with these and a Diamond Supply shirt since they use this color a lot. Didn't look bad. Not for me though. I would never wear these, but like once every couple of years. Trying to get out of the habit of buying kicks I'm never going to wear. There's too many I would wear.

Most warehouses operate on "business days" wbich usually is Mon thru Fri. Maybe on a Sat as well. That said, if u order shoes on a sat morning online, they dont ship till next business day which is today mon. If u opted for next day, it should arrive tues. If they dont arrive tues then u have a legit beef. Regular shipping would have only been anther day or two. Either way, opting for next day at 25 is just stupid.

I got my db3s on monday from ndc when i did next day air

Last edited:
I wanted these after coming to grips with the sample change but I was holding out till after i cop/strikeout on the fear v's. So much for that and I had em in my cart too (priorities woke my *** up)

Still think they are fairly easy to get but I'm more worried about the GM pairs circulating now. The release pair has more color depth/texture to it compared to the GM. The GM's look flat. Same thing i noticed wit the GM toros (besides being closer to the older 4's shape).

I got my db3s on monday from ndc when i did next day air

that's probably once out of a million. ive done next day numerous times and its always arrived on Tuesday.

^^^ you and him are part of the reason why the promo codes are harder to get. he has only reason to complain if he doesn't get his shoes tomorrow. nike can hide behind the whole "shipping time is based off of when your order is processed" line and technically, its correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdCity

You pay for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, not OVERNIGHT PROCESSING. They can't over night ship your order before your order is finalized. It's that simple. If he gets shipping conf and it doesn't come the next day, then he can complain. I don't get why this is so hard to comprehend?

not agreeing with it just pointed out his gripe....i ALWAYS do free shipping so im not in that basket

Heads up to those that ordered from Jimmy Jazz.  Just received my shipping confirmation.  Should be here on Wednesday along with my Kamikaze IIs. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom