Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

What's FS?

My guess free shipping

Lol the crappy part though that winners circle got ate up by his tax .. Smh waisted $10 of his dollars shame

I went on NDC $160 flat .. No tax no shipping fee + 6% cash back ... So I'm getting back like $9.60

Last edited:
My guess free shipping

Lol the crappy part though that winners circle got ate up by his tax .. Smh waisted $10 of his dollars shame

I went on NDC $160 flat .. No tax no shipping fee + 6% cash back ... So I'm getting back like $9.60
Wish I could get no tax... I always make sure I get that % back wherever I buy online. Just got a "Big Fat Check" in the mail for $83 today.

Wish I could get no tax... I always make sure I get that % back wherever I buy online. Just got a "Big Fat Check" in the mail for $83 today.
i kinda forgot about ebates for a minute there because past couple releases i didnt wake up in time to go through clicking. But i usually always try to go straight for NDc since its the highest, but i used to wanna do FTL cuz they hard rewards that stacked up QUICK, but that new coupon BS they doing im jus strayin away from them if i can.

Can somebody who bought these and has tracking tell me the weight of their package? Mine says 7.40 pounds. Seems off, hope they didnt send me wrong shoes...

i kinda forgot about ebates for a minute there because past couple releases i didnt wake up in time to go through clicking. But i usually always try to go straight for NDc since its the highest, but i used to wanna do FTL cuz they hard rewards that stacked up QUICK, but that new coupon BS they doing im jus strayin away from them if i can.
I usually got through EB or FTL... Haven't missed a release I went for this year yet. I've only gotten a couple from NDC since the 11 release in December. But ebates has a chrome extension now that pretty much never let's you forget to use it.

Can somebody who bought these and has tracking tell me the weight of their package? Mine says 7.40 pounds. Seems off, hope they didnt send me wrong shoes...
3.9 lbs. Hopefully you ended up with the correct shoe and a free pair

Anybody else's fnl shipping not updated yet.. i usually don't worry unless it's fnl 
nerd.gif

4.60 lbs
I usually got through EB or FTL... Haven't missed a release I went for this year yet. I've only gotten a couple from NDC since the 11 release in December. But ebates has a chrome extension now that pretty much never let's you forget to use it.
Really ... i could use that. how does that work thought cuz dont you have to click the specific store on ebates in order to open the ticket.

They probably just mis-weighed the package.

I'm sure you're goodie. Over weight is better than under right?

Are there not that many people chasing sz 8.5? Or are there just high quantity to choose from? Cause there are fewer quantity of certain sizes for some people. Cause they may make a lot sz 10.5, but there are proportionally more people out there who are 10.5.
Does anyone have an actual breakdown or evidence for this? I'm a 10.5 and I've been told 10.5 is the most common size in the United States. I'm assuming Nike production for sizes follows a normal distribution.

Does anyone have an actual breakdown or evidence for this? I'm a 10.5 and I've been told 10.5 is the most common size in the United States. I'm assuming Nike production for sizes follows a normal distribution.

From what I see stores have more whole sizes than half...10 and 11 than half. I think 10 or 11 is the most common size.

Sneaker demand where i live is super low ... my local FTL is the only JB account holder in the area. The next malls with JB accounts are 2 hours east and 3 hours west. Anyways here we get about 1 pair per size for new releases BUT for sizes 9.5 - 10.5 they get i think 2-3 pairs so i could see that being true. 

Back
Top Bottom