Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

laugh.gif
 at guy a few pages back flipping out on the shipping confirmation not coming yet. Has that dude try putting in his order # in the reference field of  Fed Ex tracking? Sometimes that works. I got my shipping confirmation on Saturday (used free shipping) and it updated today. I agree with coldcity, don't understand the need for next day shipping on a GR. I love how Nike does 3 day shipping now. It gets here a day earlier now to the West Coast... 
wink.gif

These are way hotter than those Fire Red III's.

I completely disagree. Apparently you haven't seen the FR3 in person because they have better quality than the retro 88's and they are the same slender cut. These are dope for a newer retro and CW, but you can't beat OG CW's with excellent quality IMO. That's like saying:

GAMMA 11 Jordan > Bred 11's

Doesn't swing it IMO...

sick.gif

So then whats wrong with the bred 11s besides them being restocked and relaunched countless times .. or is that why you said what you did?

I know its all matter of opinion but that was contradictory ... blk/red 11s is the 2nd best looking 11 coming behind the concords. 
I think you read his comment wrong man

Really ... i could use that. how does that work thought cuz dont you have to click the specific store on ebates in order to open the ticket.
Nah it's a lot more simple with the extension. You have an icon that sits near your toolbar and whenever you go to a website, you'll get a notification banner at the top of the page that tells they are on ebates and how much you save. The banner also has a button you click to activate the tracker. You never have to click through the actual ebates site anymore.

I didn't know you are a 10.5. I didn't pick up my pair at HOH because I scored two pairs online.
Oh it's all good man. I wouldn't have been able to pick up after the window closed anyway, because I had to be at Marlins Park for the game at 7.

FL guaranteed pairs with tickets, so I guess that's an easy cop, and being a Marine, sweet discount too. $136.

Not sure what to do with these now though... I wear FR3 and these are to tight to scuff up.

Semper Fi. I wish my FNL gave the discount. It's so random with stacking coupons, military discounts and VIP rewards.

For those that use Discover card, does it apply to in-store purchases too? That would be awesome.
I would also like to know.

People calling this a bubble? I said the same thing as a college kid and that was more than 10 years ago.. I'm 32 now and Js continue to sell long after Jordan retired. Doubt it will burst . Jordan has established themselves as a luxury item when it comes to sneakers. Just my two cents.

same here man
i'm 31 now & the game has evolved like a wildfire.
i remember getting to the mall just a couple of hours before it opened to cop the spacejams back in the day
camping out became the new thing shortly after that
now resellers, bots, consignment stores, celebrity hype, social networks, and so much more have contributed to the new shoe game
it's not going to die down anytime soon
the next generation of kids that are overly obsessed with hype & it keeps business booming
all these new colorways i.e. green glows, toros, fresh prince Vs, what the dunk inspired kobes lebrons & kds and all of their colorways, plus more....are all evidence that people are willing to shell out tons of cash and that things are not going to die down anytime soon.
hell.....this new sock craze is even getting ridiculous.....look at people camping out for the camron x rif.la nike elite socks and paying upwards of $350+ resell 
What? I've seen the socks, but I thought those were customs.

regardless of services as a customer when you pay for overnight you are expecting to have a shipping notice on saturday afternoon or during the night on sunday & he hasnt ..... open season to complain about it

You pay for OVERNIGHT SHIPPING, not OVERNIGHT PROCESSING. They can't over night ship your order before your order is finalized. It's that simple. If he gets shipping conf and it doesn't come the next day, then he can complain. I don't get why this is so hard to comprehend?

Tried to explain this previously but some still don't understand it, ndc does not process your order faster just because you payed for overnight shipping.

It takes less time to get to you once it ships but may take longer to process than someone who got their order in before you with free shipping.

i am curious. did everyone who attempted to order from the internet sites at release time, able to get them?
course, you don't actually have it til they arrive in your hands.

don't hear too many people complaining about the sites. or asking for help cept the people who had nonbuyers remorse.

i am curious. did everyone who attempted to order from the internet sites at release time, able to get them?
course, you don't actually have it til they arrive in your hands.

don't hear too many people complaining about the sites. or asking for help cept the people who had nonbuyers remorse.

Not comprehending your question fully. Are u asking if anyone had trouble with any sites (crashing, out of stock, etc) once the shoes were live?

Not comprehending your question fully. Are u asking if anyone had trouble with any sites (crashing, out of stock, etc) once the shoes were live?

apologies on my crazy wording. i meant, were there anyone not able to purchase online at 8am eastern time?
because it sounds like everyone was able to. the limited amounts seems to be just brick a mortar stores.

lol quise, very philosophicalogical post from the philosopher.

I ordered from Nike.com and secured my pair with ease, not in hand yet of course, but a confirmed order. I'm pretty sure the majority of people who attempted to ordered with online retailers had relative success.

This was a fairly easy release.

This was a fairly easy release.

Agreed .. although some didnt get pairs but i believe those are the ones who were on the fence or didnt try and then once they saw pics tried later and had no luck. I was in and oyt on NDC in 2 minutes. Was able to add a pair or a friend about 2 hrs after drop on footlocker but he dropped his phone in the toilet so i didnt get his cc info in time.

Back
Top Bottom