Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Got tickets for these at Villa. Got there at 10:45 for 11 release and was first in line. :pimp:

look like they had bout 10 pair tho

Last edited:
I don't know why people are complaining about the icy soles. It's just going to turn into the color of the laser print anyway. And make the shoe look better in my opinion.

Tried to sign up for snkrs app this mornin.. It ended at 12 lastnight guess raffles will be the only way to cop

Im going to enter a raffle at my local HOH. Villia in my area is doing FCFS but i know that will be hectic.

Gonna do the legwork today at FTL and FA. I want these but if I struck out then $250 saving for me. I'm not gonna pay resale price for these. Good luck everyone.

Tried to sign up for snkrs app this mornin.. It ended at 12 lastnight guess raffles will be the only way to cop
sign up will always open back up.  But the code for the app is completely random, so you may not get it for a while.. don't think you would have got it for this weekend though

Imo, if they released the foams and lasers the same day, people would be more likely get a pair, then again ndc would prolly crash. lol

These are pretty limited in my area (Tampa, FL), a bunch of my local FinishLine & Champs aren't even carrying these and most of the FootActions aren't carrying these. Going to try the raffle route today, hopefully I have luck that way. Any other suggestions on how to go about copping these ? 

Entered raffles at my local champs and HOH. Not too many entries. Price might be scaring some people away

Back
Top Bottom