Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Must be nice closest raffle is 5.5 hours away

SNKS aPP or nothing for my Sz 11.5

Central Cali ain't getting em, nearest spot for me would be an hour and a half away,
Lookin lmtd

sign up will always open back up.  But the code for the app is completely random, so you may not get it for a while.. don't think you would have got it for this weekend though

I see. Drove an hour n a half to the closest HOH (riverchase galleria) n got 2 raffle tickets. They told me you have to check the malls website Friday at noon and look for your ticket # they no longer make calls. The manager came out n told me and reminded the kid who was giving out raffle tickets to tell the customers (he clearly hadn't been telling them) the updated procedure. Ask for the procedure at your local spot they're gettin tricky

this one will not be a limited release all major chains will carry laser 4s inc fnl

gold foams on fri and these on sat, so much stress on the wallet!  smh! 

Hoping to score a pair to add to my Laser collection.. its retail or bust for me since I have a feeling that the resell on these is going to climb..

I have 4 raffle tickets and my champs is foing fcfs. What sucks is a lot of places arent getting GS and I wear a 6.5.

Got my guaranteed ticket at champs this morning in Atlanta. Didn't show up on the locator glad i called this morning.
I called my local champs where I copped the Oreos and they said they aren't getting them. Although they do show up on the launch locator now for just 1 store in my area, I'll have to call them up tomorrow and see what they're doing. Wish I knew this earlier as I already got 2 raffles in the same mall (FootAction & FootLocker). Hope to luck out on a size 10. 

I called my local champs where I copped the Oreos and they said they aren't getting them. Although they do show up on the launch locator now for just 1 store in my area, I'll have to call them up tomorrow and see what they're doing. Wish I knew this earlier as I already got 2 raffles in the same mall (FootAction & FootLocker). Hope to luck out on a size 10. 

Dude in front of me that got a ticket saw the price and gave his ticket back lol

Dude in front of me that got a ticket saw the price and gave his ticket back lol
Hahaha that's funny as hell. TBH though a bunch of people copped the Teal 4's, I wasn't big on it so it made copping these easier of the wallet. The ones that did get the Teal's though I would imagine might be a lil harder on their wallet when it comes to the lasers. 

For half the stores in my area it's pointless to call the store, the employees are all resellers and tell u nothing is in stock and they're bsing. The FTL locator isn't 100% accurate, u can call shops that don't show up on there and find out they got the shoe

Hahaha that's funny as hell. TBH though a bunch of people copped the Teal 4's, I wasn't big on it so it made copping these easier of the wallet. The ones that did get the Teal's though I would imagine might be a lil harder on their wallet when it comes to the lasers. 

Yea I passed on teals

For half the stores in my area it's pointless to call the store, the employees are all resellers and tell u nothing is in stock and they're bsing. The FTL locator isn't 100% accurate, u can call shops that don't show up on there and find out they got the shoe
I called a FootAction and they said they don't know if they're carrying them, they said if they do they'll probably know on Friday. I was like but the shoe comes out on Saturday hahaha, the girl was like oh then check back tomorrow because we may get it last minute and it might just be fcfs. I doubt they're getting it. 

I called a FootAction and they said they don't know if they're carrying them, they said if they do they'll probably know on Friday. I was like but the shoe comes out on Saturday hahaha, the girl was like oh then check back tomorrow because we may get it last minute and it might just be fcfs. I doubt they're getting it. 

Pffffff
Or it gets there we'd they should know befofe fri

FNL has them online on the Release list but every store in So Cal isn't getting them, I called 
indifferent.gif

So Online or Bust!

Last edited:

FNL has them online on the Release list but every store in So Cal isn't getting them, I called 
indifferent.gif

So Online or Bust!
^^This...I found it weird as well, I called 2 FNL in my area and they both said they weren't getting it, neither did they know if any other FNL in the area were getting them. 

Back
Top Bottom