Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

It's crazy how people are still arguing that these will retail at $190 in the comments of pics on IG. 
mean.gif

Only way I copped these is by winning raffle, if not then maybe try snkrs app,but no way I will pay atc,it's already too much after tax

hi i'm french and at the end of the week i'm in florida fort lauderdale.... is there someone who know in wich footlockers i will can find the  4 laser ???? thanks a lot for all your answer ...

hi i'm french and at the end of the week i'm in florida fort lauderdale.... is there someone who know in wich footlockers i will can find the  4 laser ???? thanks a lot for all your answer ...
Either Boca, Wellington, Broward, Pembrook Pines, or Dadeland mall most are HOH's too.

Like usual, online or bust.

Not going the FNL route.  Even w/ the GC method, I'm assuming their stock is going to be low, and past 2 releases (BOBs and MM7s), I couldn't even get past SPA for a LONG time.  Never has been a problem before this year.

SNKRS came through w/ the 7s, so hoping the same for these.  SP will be my backup plan, but hoping it's not marked up something completely stupid.  It's usually only about $5 more than what FNL/FTL would be w/ tax/shipping, but you never know.

Hoping I can purchase online on release day, if not its all good. Not going crazy for these.

so does anybody know what the sizing is like on these?? Not real big on 4s but I'm definitely going to cop these. I only own one other pair of 4s in my true size, 10.5, and the toebox absolutely murders my pinky toe everytime i wear them. I've tried on a pair of toro's in a 11 but they seemed absurdly big to me. At least not .5 bigger than my thunder's.

so does anybody know what the sizing is like on these?? Not real big on 4s but I'm definitely going to cop these. I only own one other pair of 4s in my true size, 10.5, and the toebox absolutely murders my pinky toe everytime i wear them. I've tried on a pair of toro's in a 11 but they seemed absurdly big to me. At least not .5 bigger than my thunder's.
If the sizing is like the Oreos (where the toe box seems extended by a bit) on these. Then I would suggest sticking with a 10.5, at least that's what I did with my Oreos, right out of the box and they fit not too tight not too loose which was good and I would think with extended wear they would loosen up a bit more. 

In Vancouver, metrotown Footlocker told me they were the only FL getting them in, in BC.

This is confusing. They look to be a limited GR but i don't understand the distribution. Don't even know if none at US FL is true. That's just crazy. Hearing select Champs in Canada will be getting these thougg. Dunno about Vancouver though.

Like usual, online or bust.

Not going the FNL route.  Even w/ the GC method, I'm assuming their stock is going to be low, and past 2 releases (BOBs and MM7s), I couldn't even get past SPA for a LONG time.  Never has been a problem before this year.

SNKRS came through w/ the 7s, so hoping the same for these.  SP will be my backup plan, but hoping it's not marked up something completely stupid.  It's usually only about $5 more than what FNL/FTL would be w/ tax/shipping, but you never know.
No NDC? 
tongue.gif

In Vancouver, metrotown Footlocker told me they were the only FL getting them in, in BC.

This is confusing. They look to be a limited GR but i don't understand the distribution. Don't even know if none at US FL is true. That's just crazy. Hearing select Champs in Canada will be getting these thougg. Dunno about Vancouver though.
I always see Jordans on the wall when i go to Van City at Champs or FTL

I always hit Dipt or Livestock to buy doe

Last edited:
Don't forget they already Dumped Off a Butt Ton of Pairs during ASW in NY

Ye or Nah?

That in turn will have NDC OOS in about 2 sec

Back
Top Bottom