Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Tight jeans + Laser 4 = Fashion KING
to each his own....but damn those look super duper tight. how do dudes even get themselves into jeans like that lol

the kicks are FREEEESH tho cant lie

Last edited:

Tight jeans + Laser 4 = Fashion KING
Sneeze wrong and Your gonna Bust the Seams Open going that Tight Son" 

mean.gif
 Poor Legs

That would be dope to see. Please post it if you find that image again.

I have a lot of cool little details I think it's like one of the 3 times I've been happy to have big feet lol, more space for details, makes me want the 1s

View media item 1456787
View media item 1456790
View media item 1456793
View media item 1456795
View media item 1456796
View media item 1456800
View media item 1456801
View media item 1456802
View media item 1456809
I also thought it was dope I had the little circle logo behind the tab. It has 17 circles but is it related to the ajxvii cause I had that shoe in middle school and don't remember it.

View media item 1456810
It's also nice it has some of he most significant shoes in my childhood 7s (my first retro, also first kicks I bought a jersey to match lol) 17s (last Jordan I got while still living in NYC) and 14(first kicks I bought with my own saved up cash)

Last edited:
Traveling all yesterday got me salty I missed these. Any chance someone has an oop for 10-10.5?

I want a pair so bad but I'm scared to imagine how they are going to look once that netting and sole yellow. But still debating.

That pic in jeans is a female ... As to be, just look at the lower leg no definition of the slightest calf muscle

Is that's a dude then :x :smh:

Last edited:
EDIT: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION.

WARNED!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still cant believe how hard it was to cop a 11.5 80% of the stores and sites didn't even have my size. It made this release 1000 times harder then it shoulda been, smh JB gimme a break ffs

Back
Top Bottom