Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

laugh.gif

Yea ima end up passing idk these just aint all that to me somthing seems dif w/ the laserin..like they've gotten lazier & not so much detail idk..

I plainly put in my listing that I'm reserving the retail price of $249.99 for my sz.11 Lasers. Of course the bidding ended at $202.50 yet this guy believes he should have them at far below retail. Wow

I plainly put in my listing that I'm reserving the retail price of $249.99 for my sz.11 Lasers. Of course the bidding ended at $202.50 yet this guy believes he should have them at far below retail. Wow
Let's say u sold them for 250, end up paying ebay 10% plus shipping,u gonna end up around 205,why will u take that chance?

Lol yo what up G money, none sense huh let me guess I bet u were looking hard on eb just to prove me wrong. I've got lasers posted on eb so I kinda know what's going on. U in the other hand prob don't even own a pair nor do u want 1 so enough with your none sense
i do own a pair....and ive seen many go for below retail, in fact i just won one for about $40 below retail...

Last edited:
Lol yo what up G money, none sense huh let me guess I bet u were looking hard on eb just to prove me wrong. I've got lasers posted on eb so I kinda know what's going on. U in the other hand prob don't even own a pair nor do u want 1 so enough with your none sense
i do own a pair....and ive seen many go for below retail, in fact i just won one for about $40 below retail...

Excellent news. I need to get my ebay game up for these in hopes of getting a pair much below retail. NDC order would go back with the quickness :lol:

Honestly I don't feel bad for you at all. You could have easily priced them at $275 BIN w/ Best Offers, or had it auction style with a set reserve price of $249.99. The fact that you didn't do either is lame. I don't understand that if you want retail for them, why you just don't return them to the store? Looking to get retail on eBay, for a pair of shoes some stores still have in stock, isn't very likely. 

Honestly I don't feel bad for you at all. You could have easily priced them at $275 BIN w/ Best Offers, or had it auction style with a set reserve price of $249.99. The fact that you didn't do either is lame. I don't understand that if you want retail for them, why you just don't return them to the store? Looking to get retail on eBay, for a pair of shoes some stores still have in stock, isn't very likely. 

Can't return. Thats the lame part

I use to shop on ebay for j's,not no more seeing how it's flooded with fakes. I rather wait for rd and pay retail and don't have to worry about them being fakes. Not saying all pairs are fake but when u find a pair for under retail usually that's a red flag,too good to be true

He is right. I assumed it would get to $275ish. But I can't set a RSV price, so I added to the description. Doesn't matter now, I won't ship it. I made that clear in my listing.

That's a scumbag move man. Regardless if you set a reserve price in your description or not, you failed to use the "reserve price" option in your listing. Buyer wins the auction and you're not going to ship out the shoes that he/she won? :smh:

People cheap af these days. I'm assuming you didn't want to eat the 30 cent insertion fee? I'm not a malicious person by any means, but I hope you get stuck with these. I'll be surprised if the buyer doesn't leave you negative feedback.

If its stated in the listing in the listing description that theres a minimum sale price hes covered and correct.

If not, then they sell at 99cents he has to ship.

Very standard ebay sales policy.

Me expert....

Ps. Sole protectors have to be one of the most ******ed things in earth. (From a coupla pages back,...)

That's a scumbag move man. Regardless if you set a reserve price in your description or not, you failed to use the "reserve price" option in your listing. Buyer wins the auction and you're not going to ship out the shoes that he/she won? :smh:

People cheap af these days. I'm assuming you didn't want to eat the 30 cent insertion fee? I'm not a malicious person by any means, but I hope you get stuck with these. I'll be surprised if the buyer doesn't leave you negative feedback.

Okay let's be clear, I've sold over 100 items on eBay and my feedback is 100%. I've yet to have even the iffiest of transactions. I've been away from the bay for quite some time so I used my mobile, searched and searched for a res price option, couldn't find, so I proceeded as planned. So for you to wish such ill on me for what pans out to be a simple mistake is pretty foul. I only wanted to sell these so someone else could have them. I can't return them anyhow and I really don't mind keeping them. I promise its not that serious

Not to mention people complain and set negative feedback for the listing details being different from what's sold. Reverse that, and now I'm the scum. Its not like it wasn't in plain text since the auction opened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom