Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

^^^ WOW I wish these would go on sale for $80 then I would mos def cop, but as of now, unless I win some cash, these are a pass. Too much other heat dropping. I got the chicagos and white cements, but now I am passing on everything until the playoffs

So pumped about these coming out. I like pretty much every color way of the 4. The color blocking is just too smooth.

My '06s disappointed me so much that I am passing on all the current 4s released this year including this one...
frown.gif

I'll have to wait and see how the black reds will look like...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Nautyc

I don't understand all the hype about these shoes. I worked at Footaction when these first dropped. They were hard to sell and although did not sit for very long it was a struggle. No biggie in my opinion.

I think the hype has died down significantly since it's retro release in '06.  
They did go on sale and sat for a while.    

air-jordan-4-retro-military-blue.jpg

With the way the White/Red XIV's flew off the shelves, I expect this release to follow the same pattern. 

Whats the name of the team jordans in the pic? White red n black and right above the 4s?

Love the Military 4 back in 1989...and still to this day got a crispy DS pair from 2006
pimp.gif

I really want a pair of the Military Blue 4's but there's A LOT of heat dropping in June that I'm suppose to be copping so I hope I'm still able to swing them!

i'm all about OG color ways, but these never did it for me. These will most likely be an easy pass for me.

I don't know why so many say they are gonna pass.  I had the originals and have the 2006's and will have the 2012.  It's a classic and the color really just goes with almost anything.

not my favorite color way but iv's are always so hard for me to pass on, i doubt that i will have the willpower to not buy these

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Nautyc

I don't understand all the hype about these shoes. I worked at Footaction when these first dropped. They were hard to sell and although did not sit for very long it was a struggle. No biggie in my opinion.

I think the hype has died down significantly since it's retro release in '06.  
They did go on sale and sat for a while.    

air-jordan-4-retro-military-blue.jpg

With the way the White/Red XIV's flew off the shelves, I expect this release to follow the same pattern. 

Whats the name of the team jordans in the pic? White red n black and right above the 4s?
Air Jordan Team Concepts. Those shoes go down as one of my top 3 favorite basketball shoes of all time. Zoom air in both the forefoot and the heel. Breathability was a little bit of an issue but it was a great great basketball shoe. 

This may seem like a stupid question to some/most, but if you could only have 1, which would you choose:

True Blue's or Military 4's?

Personally, I choose TB's because I'm biased to the 3's.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom