Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Quick pic from my iPhone will post the others when I get back to the crib.
bbb16a6da3696b3ce5d7fe58b096bb9d147c2e2d_r.jpeg

You wear a size 22
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

I'm going to say not many people are gonna cop this because of the Air Yeezy 2 release

People are going to be so bitter about the yeezy release they will cop these lol
This.

sweet. The more peple who will pass the easier it will be for me to pick up down the line after reseller fail miserably at flipping this

shouldn't be too hard to cop people probably gonna get distracted by yeezys even though they probably will fail to cop those.

I for one love this color way. Forgot this was releasing next week to. Time to relive 06, I can now add these with my Mars from 06. Can hardly wait

Pass. Already owned the 2006 pair and got rid of it asap. Not trying to throw away 160 to see if these are any better. Good luck to everyone tryna copp.

Sneakerpost has most sizes for $180.

They posted them earlier this afternoon...

Was thinking bout getting a pair from sneakerpost! I don't want to deal with all the drama on release date!

Originally Posted by PTone

Just copped for $180
I essentially just paid $10 extra to not have to deal with drama on release date!!

Would gladly do this for all releases 
pimp.gif

Never dealt with these guys before... are they pretty reliable? I guess its too late now... I'll wait and see. Love the free shipping tho

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Military 4s....hmmm? Honestly Im not a big fan of the 4s in general! In my size(13) they just look so dang big! I have seen them in person and the quality is decent! Hypebeasts and resellers will be on these heavy just because they're "military 4s" thats it. Resell of these will easily exceed $300+ and there will be some people that buy them at a crazy price so the madness just keeps going! Perpetual cycle smh.....

You sound crazy. These will be the last priority considering Mv lebrons tomorrow and then the AJKOS and yeezys next week. Obsidians in 3 weeks too. Market is getting too flooded.Im passing on these and getting obsidians. Being more selective these days and somewhat turned off by the current game.

Originally Posted by DWileykyoT

Originally Posted by PTone

Just copped for $180
I essentially just paid $10 extra to not have to deal with drama on release date!!

Would gladly do this for all releases 
pimp.gif

Never dealt with these guys before... are they pretty reliable? I guess its too late now... I'll wait and see. Love the free shipping tho

Thanks for the heads up PTone. If all goes well, I can sleep in next Saturday. The extra i paid would have been the gas to get me to the mall.

Back
Top Bottom