Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...

I was with you up until the second part. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Why do the midsole specs look weird to me?
Probably because they remind you of these...

Air-Jordan-4-black-white-gray-white.jpg

cement1.jpg

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...

I was with you up until the second part. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Why do the midsole specs look weird to me?
Probably because they remind you of these...

Air-Jordan-4-black-white-gray-white.jpg

cement1.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

quick question to anyone born 1983 and before....

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into
Possibly...my wife asked at one point, "when will your collection be 'complete?' " so I made a list and I'm thinking I can check everything off by mid summer 2012.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

quick question to anyone born 1983 and before....

with these and the concords coming out this year... are any of you thinking of making these your retirement shoe? home mortgages, kids, and life > what jordan brand has turned into
Possibly...my wife asked at one point, "when will your collection be 'complete?' " so I made a list and I'm thinking I can check everything off by mid summer 2012.

I can't stand people complaining about quality; quit Niketalk and go buy some hand made boots

JB is giving people what they want but no matter what the complaining won't ever stop...this isn't 1999 ANYMORE

I can't stand people complaining about quality; quit Niketalk and go buy some hand made boots

JB is giving people what they want but no matter what the complaining won't ever stop...this isn't 1999 ANYMORE

not bad for $200 per wear

not bad for $200 per wear

I have an OG pair that have been worn like 4 times. Bought 'em on the day of my high school graduation in 1999. Easy cop around 1pm that day.
laugh.gif
Might re-up for a pair that I can rock with a clear mind though.

I have an OG pair that have been worn like 4 times. Bought 'em on the day of my high school graduation in 1999. Easy cop around 1pm that day.
laugh.gif
Might re-up for a pair that I can rock with a clear mind though.

I wouldn't even think about wearing those.  They will crack after a couple of wears. 

I wouldn't even think about wearing those.  They will crack after a couple of wears. 

I would drop a dime on a dyson...you'll need it to vacuum in the aftermath.

dyson-use.jpg

Nice retros though...

I would drop a dime on a dyson...you'll need it to vacuum in the aftermath.

dyson-use.jpg

Nice retros though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom