Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...
I would drop a dime on a dyson...you'll need it to vacuum in the aftermath.

dyson-use.jpg

Nice retros though...
roll.gif
Truth. That mess is going to crumble.

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...
I would drop a dime on a dyson...you'll need it to vacuum in the aftermath.

dyson-use.jpg

Nice retros though...

laugh.gif
  A+. 

for me, yes. My wife has never minded me and my "Jordan fettish", but even she understands that these prices are getting out of control, since my 3 boys love J's too ( and I've raised 'em right, they even hate all the crap that isnt a retro, and I've told them, those are getting close, fast)

Originally Posted by air4life

Born in 83?!?  How about born in 73!!  Forget about retirement.  I have a wife, I have two kids, I have a career and I still like Jordans(I blame it on the look my mother gave me when, as an impressionable youth, I held a pair of Is up, and sheepishly looked for her approval only to have her say, "64.99?!?!?  Boy have you LOST YOUR MIND?!?!).  In all seriousness, you will never retire.  You will just cut back. I don't buy nearly the amount of shoes I used to buy.  But every now and then, a release will pique your interest and you will be back on the hunt.  A true blue 3, a concord XI..etc.  As far as this 4 goes, I will definitely purchase multiples of it.  It was and is my favorite colorway of my favorite model of Jordan. The concord is a close second.  There will always be something to bring you back.  Now I'm not saying if you have issues with your mortgage, junior needs braces, or momma wants a new whip to go blow your money on Jordans.  I'm just saying if you love Jordans like most of us do, that love doesn't disappear because you have creeky knees and can't dunk anymore. Born in 83...Man, you guys missed the REAL MJ when he was in his heydey. 
laugh.gif
 we were old enough to remember MJ in his prime championship years tho
its not like we were born in the 90s

Originally Posted by air4life

Born in 83?!?  How about born in 73!!  Forget about retirement.  I have a wife, I have two kids, I have a career and I still like Jordans(I blame it on the look my mother gave me when, as an impressionable youth, I held a pair of Is up, and sheepishly looked for her approval only to have her say, "64.99?!?!?  Boy have you LOST YOUR MIND?!?!).  In all seriousness, you will never retire.  You will just cut back. I don't buy nearly the amount of shoes I used to buy.  But every now and then, a release will pique your interest and you will be back on the hunt.  A true blue 3, a concord XI..etc.  As far as this 4 goes, I will definitely purchase multiples of it.  It was and is my favorite colorway of my favorite model of Jordan. The concord is a close second.  There will always be something to bring you back.  Now I'm not saying if you have issues with your mortgage, junior needs braces, or momma wants a new whip to go blow your money on Jordans.  I'm just saying if you love Jordans like most of us do, that love doesn't disappear because you have creeky knees and can't dunk anymore. Born in 83...Man, you guys missed the REAL MJ when he was in his heydey. 
laugh.gif
 we were old enough to remember MJ in his prime championship years tho
its not like we were born in the 90s

this was my very first pair of jordans growing up as a kid (1989). i'm not trippin on the jumpman logo on the back or going to cry about all the little quality details of this shoe. the nostalgia of this shoe is the reason i will purchase it. i was too broke to buy it when it first retroed in '99 so i'm not going to miss out on this opportunity this time around. i'm coppin x 3!!!

jordan iv cement (wht/cmt and black/cmt) > any jordan model imo.

this was my very first pair of jordans growing up as a kid (1989). i'm not trippin on the jumpman logo on the back or going to cry about all the little quality details of this shoe. the nostalgia of this shoe is the reason i will purchase it. i was too broke to buy it when it first retroed in '99 so i'm not going to miss out on this opportunity this time around. i'm coppin x 3!!!

jordan iv cement (wht/cmt and black/cmt) > any jordan model imo.

hopefully i can cop 2 pairs and hopefully these wont be a crazy release like the concords.

hopefully i can cop 2 pairs and hopefully these wont be a crazy release like the concords.

true i guess the concords were on everyones christmas list, but i need these deff one of my grails.

true i guess the concords were on everyones christmas list, but i need these deff one of my grails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom