Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup NT fams. I don't post much on here but I check the forums daily. Just had a question for those that might have their pairs already.

Just how do these fit? For some reason sizing issues have come about from JB. I picked up a pair of 2011 Jordan III's in a 10.5 which is my true size in older J's, Dunks, and the 2011 Concords but for some reason they felt like they were size 11. So I had to get a pair of size 10 and they fit perfect. Would I have to do the same. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by NIKEfetish

Sup NT fams. I don't post much on here but I check the forums daily. Just had a question for those that might have their pairs already.

Just how do these fit? For some reason sizing issues have come about from JB. I picked up a pair of 2011 Jordan III's in a 10.5 which is my true size in older J's, Dunks, and the 2011 Concords but for some reason they felt like they were size 11. So I had to get a pair of size 10 and they fit perfect. Would I have to do the same. Thanks in advance.
They fit true to size bro, just a bit snug.
If you have a wide foot, you could go up half a size.

I have a narrow foot and these fit perfectly.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO WORRIES OVER HERE. JORDAN RELEASES ARE NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME. HAVEN'T BEEN FOR YEARS, BESIDES THOSE DAMN BANNED 1'S
tired.gif

laugh.gif
these will b a easy pick up for me. Yo memp those banned 1's was a easy cop all you did was drive up here to Aurora
laugh.gif

HARDEST COP EVER FOR ME. DROVE FROM CLEVELAND TO CHICAGO. AT LEAST ME AND MY GIRL MADE A MINI VACATION OUT OF IT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO WORRIES OVER HERE. JORDAN RELEASES ARE NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME. HAVEN'T BEEN FOR YEARS, BESIDES THOSE DAMN BANNED 1'S
tired.gif

laugh.gif
these will b a easy pick up for me. Yo memp those banned 1's was a easy cop all you did was drive up here to Aurora
laugh.gif

HARDEST COP EVER FOR ME. DROVE FROM CLEVELAND TO CHICAGO. AT LEAST ME AND MY GIRL MADE A MINI VACATION OUT OF IT.
laugh.gif

Most likely yes...i been going down (nh) a half a size for the last 2 years. Started with the Altitudes XIIIs...

Most likely yes...i been going down (nh) a half a size for the last 2 years. Started with the Altitudes XIIIs...

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Thanks Future. Now I can pre-order a few of these suckers.

Big ups MJ. I think I might have to do that.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Thanks Future. Now I can pre-order a few of these suckers.

Big ups MJ. I think I might have to do that.

I was told that these will be plentiful, kinda like last years WC3's.

this came from the manager of a foot locker store I deal with a lot. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

this came from the manager of a foot locker store I deal with a lot. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

this came from the manager of a foot locker store. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

even so these will sell out quick, i hope theres a lot more pairs though

this came from the manager of a foot locker store. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

do your homework and you'll be more than ok my friend!  DONT FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do your homework and you'll be more than ok my friend!  DONT FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#POW

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#POW

I have heard the opposite..
I dont know what to believe.

I have heard the opposite..
I dont know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom