Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastinchitown)  wrote:
One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

This release for sure is going to leave people salty.

Do some work. Buy the shoes or don't, it's simple.

Stop... Just Stop.

You say this same thing EVERY release.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
Dude comes into a thread that's almost 150 pages and tells people not to sleep. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GottaBdaShoes (aka danumbaonehypebeastinchitown)  wrote:
One thing is for sure, you BETTER NOT SLEEP on this release if you're even considering buying this shoe.

I got some info from my spot. They aren't getting many of this shoe. My local retailers are getting less of these than the Chicago Xs.

This release for sure is going to leave people salty.

Do some work. Buy the shoes or don't, it's simple.

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not one to gripe about quality but damb it, can a brotha get the right sizes? I'm tired of wondering if i should go up or down in size. I hope these 4's are not that way

I'm not one to gripe about quality but damb it, can a brotha get the right sizes? I'm tired of wondering if i should go up or down in size. I hope these 4's are not that way

Originally Posted by Dric

if they're anything like the 04' cool grey iv's and the 06' mars than they should fit true to size. Maybe a half size up.

Originally Posted by Dric

if they're anything like the 04' cool grey iv's and the 06' mars than they should fit true to size. Maybe a half size up.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO WORRIES OVER HERE. JORDAN RELEASES ARE NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME. HAVEN'T BEEN FOR YEARS, BESIDES THOSE DAMN BANNED 1'S
tired.gif

Stop... Just Stop.

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NO WORRIES OVER HERE. JORDAN RELEASES ARE NEVER A PROBLEM FOR ME. HAVEN'T BEEN FOR YEARS, BESIDES THOSE DAMN BANNED 1'S
tired.gif

You guys must have a great connect because the stores over here don't know how many pairs they're gonna get.

Probably not until this weekend or maybe next week.

You guys must have a great connect because the stores over here don't know how many pairs they're gonna get.

Probably not until this weekend or maybe next week.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
these will b a easy pick up for me. Yo memp those banned 1's was a easy cop all you did was drive up here to Aurora
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

roll.gif
 at the name edit.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
these will b a easy pick up for me. Yo memp those banned 1's was a easy cop all you did was drive up here to Aurora
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.

Sup NT fams. I don't post much on here but I check the forums daily. Just had a question for those that might have their pairs already.

Just how do these fit? For some reason sizing issues have come about from JB. I picked up a pair of 2011 Jordan III's in a 10.5 which is my true size in older J's, Dunks, and the 2011 Concords but for some reason they felt like they were size 11. So I had to get a pair of size 10 and they fit perfect. Would I have to do the same. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom