Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I was told that these will be plentiful, kinda like last years WC3's.

this came from the manager of a foot locker store. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

even so these will sell out quick, i hope theres a lot more pairs though
do your homework and you'll be more than ok my friend!  DONT FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ill make sure not to this time
frown.gif

this came from the manager of a foot locker store. Take it for what it's worth...........you should still do your homework tho!

do your homework and you'll be more than ok my friend!  DONT FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOUR COMPUTER AGAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ill make sure not to this time
frown.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

Anybody know how much i would have to pay on the aftermarket if I miss out on release day? I'm definitely not trying to pay resale prices but I need to know how much I should save to keep my self prepared for any situation. I need these!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Probably over $250 the lowest.
I see that this and the Concords will resemble prices for resellers. 

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Probably over $250 the lowest.
I see that this and the Concords will resemble prices for resellers. 

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

I can't see this getting too much crazier than the White Cement 3s last year. Which released around the same time. Hopefully I'm right.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.[/color]
lol. you got caught.

It is comedy reading this post and seeing all these dude building the hype...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by jayem

Don't know why so much hate on GottaBdaShoes, I mean he just sharing info like everyone else.

You can either ignore it or take it what it is. Not defending the guy, don't know who he is.

He's been dropping info as far, as I can remember.

All I'm saying is that any JB release or any shoes can be easily obtain if you do some work. It's that simple.

Again whatever he says you can either take it for what it is or ignore, its that simple.

Thank you. That's all people have to do. Listen or ignore me. It's the same difference to me.

I've been buying J's longer than they've been alive. I receive no benefit from giving people info over and over.

No worries. These are the same people that will come in here on and after release date asking for help and complaining that they had no idea it'd be "this crazy."

It's because you do it over and over, and it gets redundant. You're the boy who cried wolf.

Then after releases you come and say I told you so, but then when you're wrong you don't comment.

Very few people missed out on the X's, but you still were saying I told you so and you did it multiple times. There's a way to do things, and gloating doesn't show this age you claim you have. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And yes, you do benefit, because everyone sees your sigs and we know you're a reseller.[/color]
lol. you got caught.

It is comedy reading this post and seeing all these dude building the hype...

Originally Posted by Rocket

huh white cements dropped in jan bro.... 1st drop of the yr

huh white cements dropped in jan bro.... 1st drop of the yr

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.

i'm thinking more people have been waiting for these to release than there were for wc iii's.
you also have to factor in all the bastard children that were recently birthed by the concord wh0r3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom