Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone saying pass is gonna cop a pair lol its cement 4s, of course the quality is lacking compared to its original production model but that hasnt stopped a single retro release yet. i might get a pair not sure yet

everyone saying pass is gonna cop a pair lol its cement 4s, of course the quality is lacking compared to its original production model but that hasnt stopped a single retro release yet. i might get a pair not sure yet

hmm, i must say the latest pics of the AJ 10 Chicagos and AJ 14 Last Shots look very good.
Don't know why JB must mess the AJ 4 white/black-cement greys QQ

hmm, i must say the latest pics of the AJ 10 Chicagos and AJ 14 Last Shots look very good.
Don't know why JB must mess the AJ 4 white/black-cement greys QQ

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by phreshdude

only thing missing is the "nike air" on the back of them
And proper colorblocking.....and actual leather.....and proper shape.....and leather wings.....and

And Mesh....and Height.....and Padding in the Tongue...and deep air units

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by phreshdude

only thing missing is the "nike air" on the back of them
And proper colorblocking.....and actual leather.....and proper shape.....and leather wings.....and

And Mesh....and Height.....and Padding in the Tongue...and deep air units

I'm tired of worrying about whether my 99s are going to crumble on me so either way these are auto cop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom