Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry JB you suck. Im not spending 172 with tax for a pair of shoes not done right. How are you going to get all the other shoes colors right, and then fail on one of the most important models.

Yeah, sorry JB you suck. Im not spending 172 with tax for a pair of shoes not done right. How are you going to get all the other shoes colors right, and then fail on one of the most important models.

Originally Posted by yungdrseuss
sick.gif

I'ma gonna put on my poncho as i'll be getting ready for the tomato barrage...

but the contrast of the tech grey on black > 99 cement grey on black (of course there's
there natural color fade and oxidation, but still).

Only true quarrel i have with these are obvious (jumpman)... but 2 pairs irregardless.

Still a nice silhouette: gotta give 'em that.

but the contrast of the tech grey on black > 99 cement grey on black (of course there's

Only true quarrel i have with these are obvious (jumpman)... but 2 pairs irregardless.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I had the 99s and I have to say 99>2012 simply because the 99s were 60 dollars cheaper lol

Originally Posted by BinYe

I had the 99s and I have to say 99>2012 simply because the 99s were 60 dollars cheaper lol

whats funny is that there are people that had the OGs that complained how different the 99s looked.

whats funny is that there are people that had the OGs that complained how different the 99s looked.

i thought the 99 grey looked great, i got schooled earlier on this thread that the grey was never really specified

the new grey is cool, i'm still buying

i thought the 99 grey looked great, i got schooled earlier on this thread that the grey was never really specified

the new grey is cool, i'm still buying

So let me get this straight:

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

Too many people confuse the 1999's as "OG's"

The Jumpman is here to stay

So let me get this straight:

People don't like the 2012 because the grey is much darker than the 1999 version

Back in 1999, people didn't like them because the grey is much lighter the the 1989 version

So the 2012 color scheme is truer to the original 1989 version but it people have a problem with it being too dark?

There are not even enough pairs of the 1999 version floating around for everyone here on NT (yet alone all the other sites)

Too many people confuse the 1999's as "OG's"

The Jumpman is here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom