Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will prob be my last Jordan pickup for a long time, nothing else I want that I don't have once I get these.
Nike is another story, I'm not retiring anytime soon there. 
laugh.gif

And I'm 30 btw.

Will prob be my last Jordan pickup for a long time, nothing else I want that I don't have once I get these.
Nike is another story, I'm not retiring anytime soon there. 
laugh.gif

And I'm 30 btw.

Nice to know there's still some older cats here on NT. See screename for my year of birth.

But yeah, nobody really retires.

Nice to know there's still some older cats here on NT. See screename for my year of birth.

But yeah, nobody really retires.

you guys remember that late '80's tv show 'Thirtysomething?'
remember how old & boring they all were?

anyways, I've gotten rid of the majority of my sneakers over the past 18 months
I've never doubled-up

but I still have a space reserved for this 2012 wht/blk 4 release
done with JB for a long while whether I get this 4 or not

you guys remember that late '80's tv show 'Thirtysomething?'
remember how old & boring they all were?

anyways, I've gotten rid of the majority of my sneakers over the past 18 months
I've never doubled-up

but I still have a space reserved for this 2012 wht/blk 4 release
done with JB for a long while whether I get this 4 or not

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...

I wouldnt drop a dime on any of that new JB GARBAGE...This is what its all about...copped my 2nd DS pair today...Im gonna UN-DS em next month...

1985. Concords, chi x, cement 4s, playoff 12s and a fresh pair of columbias since my 2001s are so yellow and trashed... then i could retire.. kinda want charcoal 7s too

1985. Concords, chi x, cement 4s, playoff 12s and a fresh pair of columbias since my 2001s are so yellow and trashed... then i could retire.. kinda want charcoal 7s too

Look at the last 2 digits of my screen name to see how old I am lol...grandma def tripped back in the day when I wanted the Jordan 1s for 65 bucks but got em anyway. As for retiring, it's not gonna happen...y'all might go through slow phases or hibernation. 4s are definitely grail status so I'm probably copping each color way they drop next year. Last 4s I owned was the mars back in 2006 I think...before that was the white cements in 99. I wore the hell out of those. Lol

Look at the last 2 digits of my screen name to see how old I am lol...grandma def tripped back in the day when I wanted the Jordan 1s for 65 bucks but got em anyway. As for retiring, it's not gonna happen...y'all might go through slow phases or hibernation. 4s are definitely grail status so I'm probably copping each color way they drop next year. Last 4s I owned was the mars back in 2006 I think...before that was the white cements in 99. I wore the hell out of those. Lol

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

let us know how that works out for you... be sure to post pix after a couple wears (if they last that long)...

Originally Posted by Bigster2084

let us know how that works out for you... be sure to post pix after a couple wears (if they last that long)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom