Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by B0R0UGH

^^ Same here, birthdays on the 15th tho, close enough.

19th here, should make a good gift assuming i can get mine.

19th here also! gf told me she's getting them for me as a bday present! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan304

WHY IS EVERYBODY GOING SO CRAZY OVER THESE NOW?! I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOR ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE BOX AND THIS IS THE SAME SHOE THAT PEOPLE WAS SAYING THEY WASNT GETTING BECAUSE OF THE COLOR AND THE COLOR IS STILL DARK GREY LOL I DONT UNDERSTAND ??
frown.gif

it's the black tissue paper these come with, SON!!
eek.gif
  SQUIRT ---SQUIRT!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jordan304

WHY IS EVERYBODY GOING SO CRAZY OVER THESE NOW?! I SEE NO DIFFERENCE IN THE COLOR ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE BOX AND THIS IS THE SAME SHOE THAT PEOPLE WAS SAYING THEY WASNT GETTING BECAUSE OF THE COLOR AND THE COLOR IS STILL DARK GREY LOL I DONT UNDERSTAND ??
frown.gif

it's the black tissue paper these come with, SON!!
eek.gif
  SQUIRT ---SQUIRT!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

A friend of mine has an acetone she will try on the 2012 retros that will lighten the rubber pieces to resemble the 1999s.

43w5e.jpg

If it works, I'll snag a couple of the 2012s retros.

zxta3d.jpg

you just reminded me, I have a trick for these. i really think retrobrite will brighten the grey. it lightened the elephant print on my 2001 True Blues. I think acetone wont be a good idea because it will remove the speckles in the process.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

A friend of mine has an acetone she will try on the 2012 retros that will lighten the rubber pieces to resemble the 1999s.

43w5e.jpg

If it works, I'll snag a couple of the 2012s retros.

zxta3d.jpg

you just reminded me, I have a trick for these. i really think retrobrite will brighten the grey. it lightened the elephant print on my 2001 True Blues. I think acetone wont be a good idea because it will remove the speckles in the process.

How the hell is the grey on the box going to be the actual color the shoe is supposed to be? Probably gonna pass on these and get doubles of the Lebrons. Pimp out.

How the hell is the grey on the box going to be the actual color the shoe is supposed to be? Probably gonna pass on these and get doubles of the Lebrons. Pimp out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom