Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind HOF's pics

these are VERY well done. grey looks lighter than early release pairs and the speckles are ABUNDANT!

Nevermind HOF's pics

these are VERY well done. grey looks lighter than early release pairs and the speckles are ABUNDANT!

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

box is very nice as well. these will come with the Jordan hangtag too

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

box is very nice as well. these will come with the Jordan hangtag too

kicks-lab shoes are ugly. grey is too dark. if the shoe has the grey of the sneakerhotline pix. i will be coppin no doubt. if its dark then i am on the fence...i aint risking gettin a 99 pair

kicks-lab shoes are ugly. grey is too dark. if the shoe has the grey of the sneakerhotline pix. i will be coppin no doubt. if its dark then i am on the fence...i aint risking gettin a 99 pair

Sigh. I'm starting to see more and more posts that go like this.

"People who weren't around when these originally came out in '9_"

"Kids who weren't born when they released.."

"People who didn't watch MJ play live as a kid like I did.."

Shutup. Just because people weren't born to watch the man play, doesn't mean they didn't do their hw, and it doesn't mean they don't like the shoes as much as you. A lot of people haven't done their hw, but I am 18 years old, was unfortunately too young to have seen him on my TV set.. but I watch his games and highlights all the time. Michael changed the game of basketball for good. Without him, none of our NBA stars today would exist. They've all studied him.

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.

Back to the topic at hand, these are going to probably be a bit more comfortable than the Militarys but not enough for everyone's standards. They look real good, just missing that nike air.
pimp.gif

Sigh. I'm starting to see more and more posts that go like this.

"People who weren't around when these originally came out in '9_"

"Kids who weren't born when they released.."

"People who didn't watch MJ play live as a kid like I did.."

Shutup. Just because people weren't born to watch the man play, doesn't mean they didn't do their hw, and it doesn't mean they don't like the shoes as much as you. A lot of people haven't done their hw, but I am 18 years old, was unfortunately too young to have seen him on my TV set.. but I watch his games and highlights all the time. Michael changed the game of basketball for good. Without him, none of our NBA stars today would exist. They've all studied him.

I wasn't old enough to buy my own pairs when they originally released obviously, but that doesn't mean that you like shoes more than me or the next person. Calm down, you all are beginning to sound like hipsters saying you liked Jordans before all the kids of today. smdh y'all are killin me.

Back to the topic at hand, these are going to probably be a bit more comfortable than the Militarys but not enough for everyone's standards. They look real good, just missing that nike air.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there is no reason to buy from early sites at this point

guys just wait until sometime next month

Wow. You never struck me as a gentleman from the lands of the Orient.

Any who,

These look just fine like Silk E.

My only ever so quarrels with the white/cement IV's are the white sock liner.

Always get 'em so dirty (and my hygiene reflects that). Umph.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

there is no reason to buy from early sites at this point

guys just wait until sometime next month

Wow. You never struck me as a gentleman from the lands of the Orient.

Any who,

These look just fine like Silk E.

My only ever so quarrels with the white/cement IV's are the white sock liner.

Always get 'em so dirty (and my hygiene reflects that). Umph.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i asked because i never owned a pair of 4s before but looking at toe area, they look similar like 3s. It would be good if some NT members could clarify this with some early pairs they might of bought. I hope i can go to store and try these on
Doernbecher 4's Fit True to size, And That's the most recent 4s release.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i asked because i never owned a pair of 4s before but looking at toe area, they look similar like 3s. It would be good if some NT members could clarify this with some early pairs they might of bought. I hope i can go to store and try these on
Doernbecher 4's Fit True to size, And That's the most recent 4s release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom