Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pictures starting to surface are
pimp.gif

Cant wait for RD!

I don't think the hype will be crazy for these but that's my perspective compared to the Concords release however these won't sit. I think within 2 days, these will be mostly sold out except for odd sizes like 15.

I don't think the hype will be crazy for these but that's my perspective compared to the Concords release however these won't sit. I think within 2 days, these will be mostly sold out except for odd sizes like 15.

NTers find anything to complain about
laugh.gif

No 2 shoes will be exactly identical with speckles...just like no 2 pair of bordeaux 7s had identical tongues

Need these asap...possibly a double up
pimp.gif

NTers find anything to complain about
laugh.gif

No 2 shoes will be exactly identical with speckles...just like no 2 pair of bordeaux 7s had identical tongues

Need these asap...possibly a double up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 761349

Originally Posted by ccastro02

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?
Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

Thanks. GS sizes dont sell as fast as mens do they? Never bought at store before during launch. Sorry for asking!
No Problem. Not at all, you'de be able to walk in hours after release and more thean likely still find gs sizes sitting around in the stores. I'de still recomend being at the store about an hour befor they open no matter what size you are.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying they're going to be camping a day or two before release date. Let the hype machine begin.

How hyped is it? Will I need to line up days before? I'm going to San Fran from Vancouver and I'll get to San Fran around 11PM on Feb 17th. Should I spend the night lining up or just wake up a couple hours early?
Thiis will probably be like any other popular release aside from an xi. Be at the store about an hour before the mall opens and you'll be good.

Thanks. GS sizes dont sell as fast as mens do they? Never bought at store before during launch. Sorry for asking!
No Problem. Not at all, you'de be able to walk in hours after release and more thean likely still find gs sizes sitting around in the stores. I'de still recomend being at the store about an hour befor they open no matter what size you are.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes saying they're going to be camping a day or two before release date. Let the hype machine begin.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man, you're gonna have to camp for these. Especially if you're going to pick up extra pairs to resell. I can't wait! I'm so hyped! I'm starting to camp for the Chicagos on Wednesday!
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man, you're gonna have to camp for these. Especially if you're going to pick up extra pairs to resell. I can't wait! I'm so hyped! I'm starting to camp for the Chicagos on Wednesday!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind my friend. If the only way i'de be able to cop all the hot releases now is buy camping even some 4-5 hours before release, i'de rather retire from the game. Been collecting since 01', and concords aside, i've gotten every release i've wanted by just being at the mall an hour before they've released. if your theory proves to be correct considered me retired from jb.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're out of your mind my friend. If the only way i'de be able to cop all the hot releases now is buy camping even some 4-5 hours before release, i'de rather retire from the game. Been collecting since 01', and concords aside, i've gotten every release i've wanted by just being at the mall an hour before they've released. if your theory proves to be correct considered me retired from jb.
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom