Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...all the complaining from some of you guys yet you're still going to buy this shoe.

DO NOT SLEEP.

This will be crazier than the Chicago X release but not as crazy as the concord release.

More info coming real soon. Believe.

Hopefully people actually listen to you this time gottab.

I noticed ur preorder is up. sucks that you couldnt do a real hook up for NT.

I remember years ago. it would be retail + shipping. like dudes onNT were really that cool.

I remember years ago. it would be retail + shipping. like dudes onNT were really that cool.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

...all the complaining from some of you guys yet you're still going to buy this shoe.

DO NOT SLEEP.

This will be crazier than the Chicago X release but not as crazy as the concord release.

i think we all knew that but i think the X's were limited as hell, to sell out of in most sizes in 5 minutes just on NDC is ridiculous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I hope they make much much more of these.

If i miss out on these too, i honestly dont know what ill do with myself. I might just donate the money i got in paypal to some charity
laugh.gif
semi srs

DO NOT SLEEP.

i think we all knew that but i think the X's were limited as hell, to sell out of in most sizes in 5 minutes just on NDC is ridiculous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

If i miss out on these too, i honestly dont know what ill do with myself. I might just donate the money i got in paypal to some charity
laugh.gif
semi srs

DO NOT SLEEP.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
semi srs

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

$160 is retail right?

Yea they retail same as X's, these will sell faster then the X's.  Plan ahead for these last minute cops will be a no go

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

$160 is retail right?

Yea they retail same as X's, these will sell faster then the X's.  Plan ahead for these last minute cops will be a no go

hopefully my friend comes through for me on this release. Employee discount and no camping. Hopefully. There are just toooo much so called "sneakerheads" around my way

hopefully my friend comes through for me on this release. Employee discount and no camping. Hopefully. There are just toooo much so called "sneakerheads" around my way

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

A real hook up is giving you info so you can go do your own searching. Do your own work for the shoes if you feel the need. No one's going to give you a hand out.

I don't force anyone to buy or do anything. They do as they please. My info is solid and legit most of the time. I get it from incredibly credible sources all around Chicago. Depending on that info, people can determine what they need to do to get a pair in their own city.

It is what it is but I'm not out to hurt or scam anyone. I'll conduct my business but I will also help fellow NT'ers out with info. Plain and simple. No bs.

2 pairs for me. I don't know when we'll see these again. Cements are such a dope shoe, even with the sub par quality.

2 pairs for me. I don't know when we'll see these again. Cements are such a dope shoe, even with the sub par quality.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Heard the leather is like the powder blue 9's. Are those any good? Don't have a pair

The leather on those is horrible. I hope what you heard is not true.

Originally Posted by mrkane

Heard the leather is like the powder blue 9's. Are those any good? Don't have a pair

The leather on those is horrible. I hope what you heard is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom