Air Jordan IV with "NIKE AIR" logo back again in 2014?

88s are being saved for BC IIIs or IVs if they do drop next year. I have to have both.

Ricky they split packs all the time on ebay

meh hard to beleive they are going to put bred 4s and bc3 with NIKE AIR on the back in a pack..

No way JB would be that nice to its customers
Nice? The price won't make it seem they are nice! $500 easy! But hell for those 2, people will pay a lot more!

Last edited:
Wait cool grey IVs coming out next year!? I hope this is the case because they are one of my favorite IVs of all time

meh hard to beleive they are going to put bred 4s and bc3 with NIKE AIR on the back in a pack..

No way JB would be that nice to its customers

Nice? To who? the 300 people who arent rappers and shoelebrities who can get their hands on a pair?

Packs have been more expensive than buying the two shoes seperately. A jumpman pair of Js will be 200ish next year. Think about that.

Last edited:
Nice? To who? the 300 people who arent rappers and shoelebrities who can get their hands on a pair?

Packs have been more expensive than buying the two shoes seperately. A jumpman pair of Js will be 200ish next year. Think about that.
i would gladly spend 500 dollars on those two shoes..

^^^that's the mind frame of many which is why they give us upgraded bad quality sneakers and call them remastered to charge us a premium, when we're already paying what would seem to be a premium price for an inferior product. 

But hell, I'm going to purchase regardless.

If they do remaster them AND put N/A on the back, logic says at least 225, more than likely 250.  The 88's were 200 with no changes, just N/A.

If they do remaster them AND put N/A on the back, logic says at least 225, more than likely 250.  The 88's were 200 with no changes, just N/A.

225 its (not) fair, 250 is steep... but if they sell out shines for 400 why not! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

The quality on 2012 military blue's were highly underrated. Best quality on an air Jordan 4 from that year

The quality on 2012 military blue's were highly underrated. Best quality on an air Jordan 4 from that year
eh, they were nice, dont get me wrong. But the cements were the best ones from that year imo. I've worn my pair about 8x and they still look brand new. my military blues are super creased up

eh, they were nice, dont get me wrong. But the cements were the best ones from that year imo. I've worn my pair about 8x and they still look brand new. my military blues are super creased up

Stiff leather white cements? Or semi ashy black cements? The creasing with military blues are from good leather

Stiff leather white cements? Or semi ashy black cements? The creasing with military blues are from good leather
good leather don't crease, period! 
wink.gif

Well today, I was thinking about the last time that Nike released the IVs with the NA logo: Actually, it's been 15(!) years ago... Well,time definitely flies!  Seriously speaking, I will try buying at least 4 pairs from each color combo and then I'll be done. (and my wallet too I might add... 
laugh.gif
) I mean I have the 2012 IVs but something   is just plain wrong with that damn sneakers...
laugh.gif

I was so excitd for the 2012 IVs when they came out but havent been able to wear em. FRs were so trash I sold em, Milis are beaters, WCs are made from cardboard but they are the best lookin so I rock em. The Bred IVs I still have DS. Every time I put them on I take em back off same with my VNDS cavs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom