Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

I love NT.

:nthat:

You guys are great.

& I'm speaking seriously, not sarcastically (since its so hard to decipher between the two).

Looking forward to seeing your pickups, and on feet pics.

These will be slept on for the Baileys, which release on my birthday.

I'm not a fan of the IX's in general, but I actually like these. I'm gonna have to pass though because there's too much other stuff I want to buy this month.

Will cop for my kids but thats about it. Kinda mad that the game has come to a point where I have to stand in line to get kicks for a 1 and 5 year old, tho....

Switch siders? Yeah ok...

So now it's ludicrous to be on the fence regarding a random Retro+ colorway...cool. There was once a time where you could catch colorways like this on markdown. Compared to the stuff in that alter ego pack, these are decent. No contrast stitching or at least less contrast stitching would've put them over the top.

Will cop for my kids but thats about it. Kinda mad that the game has come to a point where I have to stand in line to get kicks for a 1 and 5 year old, tho....

It's the marketing hype/demand for JB product these days. People just want a 'Jumpman' on their feet and if it's any kinda retro they go ape over it.

I'm not even a fan of Js anymore and definitely not into IXs but this colorway is ill. Love the dark color with white outsole.

a bunch of people at my school got these early . they're not that bad imo. i don't know why people bash non og colorways all the time oh well...

I figured i would either get the slim jenkins or the photo blues but due to the limited release of the slim jenkins and my area in ohio arent getting them so im copping the photo blues in the a.m.

jb must think the more 9s they release the more ppl will like them
mean.gif

6 minute wait off Eastbay. Relatively painless. Picking these up for a friend but congrats to anyone else who wanted em that gottem.

[COLOR=#red]super easy eastbay cop...sold out on ndc in 3 mins as usual smh..RE on these cause im not going to wear them[/COLOR]

^ Pretty much a FSR on many sites still...if you're looking for a flip good luck.

Last edited:
super easy eastbay cop...sold out on ndc in 3 mins as usual smh..RE on these cause im not going to wear them
Sorry big dawg, I dont think your gonna flip these for much, but you prob better off trading. Still FS on FNL too, i just put in my order 

So are these really selling out online?? I mean its almost Christmas so much more to come! But I can't hate I will cop a pair in time from my local shops, thanks for heads up everyone who has posted this morning

Back
Top Bottom