Air Jordan IX January 2018

They are a dope shoe looks way better in hand than in y pic I have seen. When I saw the Jordan LA online I was like they look ok. When I got them I was happy I did dope shoe

Last edited:
i think this show will sell out a lot faster than people think..... people will not sit on the fence they will cop asap and remember what happen when the Jordan 13 dropped again this is what i am thinking but only time will tell

For all the dudes that are passin bc you’d rather have charcoals, just hold out. I’m pretty sure those are right around the corner.

One thing ive learned from nike/JB over the years is that they always give you, what i call, “the almost shoe” before they give you what you actually want. This way they make money off both.

Think about it, if they gave us the charcoals, Which are an OG colorway, from the jump, then tried to release these afterward, these would be crazy slept on. But bc they release the retro plus- almost version first, they’ll capitalize off both.

Even with those bred xi lows they released a few summers ago. Heads were whining bc they had red lining and the ones mj wore didn’t. Regardless, they flew bc everyone figured this is as close as its gonna get. Bruh, Mark my words, the og version of that shoes coming.

Long story short if you want charcoals, just wait.

Hope so but in the mean time have to cop these. I actually love these ... I am a sucker for a jordan 1 jordan 4 or anything with paten leather on it

Can’t wait to get mine. Love the patten leather on them. I am a big fan of any jordan that has patten leather on it. Gold toes top 3 and the Gold toe that just dropped....

Love these I like that it as that boot look to it also. Love the colors on these joints going to ice mine and forget about them.

Got’em!!
F519B610-02BB-40C2-9E1B-D1167CC0BB30.png

Copped them. Hopefully puts me in good standing with Nike to buy more heat in the future.

Back
Top Bottom