Air Jordan IX January 2018

Got the reserve for this and I never get anything. Should be easy to cop.

I was reserved for Hyper Blue 13's last week too. Had I slept thinking I could cop at my leisure just because I got a reserve I would've missed out.

I expect these to sell well. If they are produced at the same quantity as the Hyper Blue's I don't see these making it past the weekend.

With that being said, I'm strongly contemplating whether or not to purchase my Nike Reserve. No doubt I want these but wasn't expecting to have to pick them up during release weekend.

March was suppose to be my slow month. :frown:

i think this show will sell out a lot faster than people think..... people will not sit on the fence they will cop asap and remember what happen when the Jordan 13 dropped again this is what i am thinking but only time will tell

Yeah Jordan Brand has been doing a good job this year with the FOMO marketing tactic.

We may no longer be able to "sleep" and wait for that disco.

Last edited:
I'm feeling these more than the Prom Night XI's. This one's a go if I can get it below retail. :nthat:

There were far less pairs of the Hyper Blue 13s imo. A lot of places didn't carry them including Villa and Kicks Usa which gets everything, but they will be releasing these Bred 9s. It'll be interesting to see if these sell out, I think it's a decent color way but the 9s aren't a fan favorite like the 13s. I really believe the hyper blue 13s were limited compared to these so I dont think its a good measuring stick. Nevertheless, who knows..

I was reserved for Hyper Blue 13's last week too. Had I slept thinking I could cop at my leisure just because I got a reserve I would've missed out.

I expect these to sell well. If they are produced at the same quantity as the Hyper Blue's I don't see these making it past the weekend.

With that being said, I'm strongly contemplating whether or not to purchase my Nike Reserve. No doubt I want these but wasn't expecting to have to pick them up during release weekend.

March was suppose to be my slow month. :frown:

Yeah Jordan Brand has been doing a good job this year with the FOMO marketing tactic.

We may no longer be able to "sleep" and wait for that disco.

wasn't that their plan for this year?

almost forgot to hit submit on my reserve. i can't wait to wear these during the wet weather in spring but curious how hot they'll be when worn in the summer

There were far less pairs of the Hyper Blue 13s imo. A lot of places didn't carry them including Villa and Kicks Usa which gets everything, but they will be releasing these Bred 9s. It'll be interesting to see if these sell out, I think it's a decent color way but the 9s aren't a fan favorite like the 13s. I really believe the hyper blue 13s were limited compared to these so I dont think its a good measuring stick. Nevertheless, who knows..

You're right. You just never know. I kind of lump the popularity of the 8s, 9s (and 10s) together. I'm surprised those Take Flight 8s did so well last year. I felt like the Alternates and Cool Greys would have sold better.

I think for those who really like these, if you can cop, just cop. Don't wait.

Last edited:
I'm so thirsty to get these tomorrow...
Should people be so concerned about this shoe
XI thread would explode like 13s thread.

Posts about calling in, couldn’t cop, going from store to store for a pair, poser took telephone reserves etc

Dont sleep, but no need to be that thirsty. Should be easy cop

23 minutes to go

Back
Top Bottom