Air Jordan IX January 2018

They are nice. But got enough 9s to last awhile. I'm to the point where I'm not buying another 9 till they fix the size/direction of the Jumpman. I really don't think that detail is too much to ask for.

I honestly think there are 2 different Jordan 9 molds. I remember I got the Cool Grey 9s and then a few months later I got the White/Carolina blue 9s with the Jumpman the right way and bigger and the shoes fit totally different even tho they were the same size. Hopefully they still have that mold.

28155577_165243157606885_6569469220185178112_n.jpg

I’m not in love with the patent on these, but I can’t really think of anything that would be better and make the shoe not seem boring. Suede wouldn’t work, regular leather would be boring, etc.

Maybe they will grow on me.

I’m not in love with the patent on these, but I can’t really think of anything that would be better and make the shoe not seem boring. Suede wouldn’t work, regular leather would be boring, etc.

Maybe they will grow on me.

If they used the material that they use on the White/Blacks, these would be nice. The PL kills these IMO.

Theyd of been better if they had c.o.f.9s tumbled leather.

None the less I still like em as they are, day 1 copp for me.

I know y’all probably like Bred colorway better
Bred 9 views are 3 times more than All Star 9 views

But I do like this All Star colorway
I know they are sitting
Hopefully Breds 9 can steal AS9 thunder
So $130 would be ideal price

Anyone know what happened to City Blue , Lapstone & Hammer?

Their Jordan 9 All Star most sizes are gone, only 8.5 11 11.5 left

Was there some kind of 30% off?

wgvn01.jpg

^It was this pic when I decided "Yea, I'm all in for these on release day." I always need an everyday, dark colored shoe. Last year it was Black Cat 13's and this year it'll be these.

Question, how do 9's fit these days. Only 9's I have had on my feet in years were my Bibby PE's and they were devastating. I even took my right shoe off and walked back to my car in my sock...

Back
Top Bottom