"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

Huh? I have every IX that released last year.

ronaldmcdonald.gif

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly. IXs are an average model in terms of popularity. That worked out good for me as I got 3 of the 4 pairs I bought under retail this go round.

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly. IXs are an average model in terms of popularity. That worked out good for me as I got 3 of the 4 pairs I bought under retail this go round.

Dude you bought them from probably wanted them gone for his own reason.

That doesn't mean they arn't liked by the majority of pepz on here.

I copped the playoffs and the powders.

Passed on everything else because of all the other heat dropping soon afterwards.

Dude you bought them from probably wanted them gone for his own reason.

That doesn't mean they arn't liked by the majority of pepz on here.

I copped the playoffs and the powders.

Passed on everything else because of all the other heat dropping soon afterwards.

Ya maybe that was so but everyone seems to let them go for a low to. I don't know I'm just saying peopled cryed for em and now there just sitting ducks

Ya maybe that was so but everyone seems to let them go for a low to. I don't know I'm just saying peopled cryed for em and now there just sitting ducks

Dude those are sick, see those are worth money because not everybody and there baby mama has them

Dude those are sick, see those are worth money because not everybody and there baby mama has them

Back
Top Bottom