"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Ya maybe that was so but everyone seems to let them go for a low to. I don't know I'm just saying peopled cryed for em and now there just sitting ducks

Why don't you just think about it. They arn't everyone's grail or favorite.

No body in there right mind would pay over 100 for one pair used or new.

There's just too many other shoes people would rather buy instead.

Same reason for dude selling them to you. He probably knew that no one was going to buy them individually in the amount of time he wanted them gone.

There's some heat dropping this month too and you never know if the dude you got em off of probably had some DS pairs to hold onto.

The possibilities are endless.

Ya maybe that was so but everyone seems to let them go for a low to. I don't know I'm just saying peopled cryed for em and now there just sitting ducks

Why don't you just think about it. They arn't everyone's grail or favorite.

No body in there right mind would pay over 100 for one pair used or new.

There's just too many other shoes people would rather buy instead.

Same reason for dude selling them to you. He probably knew that no one was going to buy them individually in the amount of time he wanted them gone.

There's some heat dropping this month too and you never know if the dude you got em off of probably had some DS pairs to hold onto.

The possibilities are endless.

Dude those are sick, see those are worth money because not everybody and there baby mama has them

There's your answer right there! You knew why you were getting a good deal. So why post comments acting like your baffled at the fact that they are cheap now.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude those are sick, see those are worth money because not everybody and there baby mama has them

There's your answer right there! You knew why you were getting a good deal. So why post comments acting like your baffled at the fact that they are cheap now.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Dude you bought them from probably wanted them gone for his own reason.

That doesn't mean they arn't liked by the majority of pepz on here.

I copped the playoffs and the powders.

Passed on everything else because of all the other heat dropping soon afterwards
Yea I have the same but I'm still looking for the charcoal's though
OP where did you cop?
nerd.gif

Dude you bought them from probably wanted them gone for his own reason.

That doesn't mean they arn't liked by the majority of pepz on here.

I copped the playoffs and the powders.

Passed on everything else because of all the other heat dropping soon afterwards
Yea I have the same but I'm still looking for the charcoal's though
OP where did you cop?
nerd.gif

big fan of the 9s in pretty much every colorway.

i think they do go under a lot of people's radars for various reasons, but i remember the powders being really popular when they finally retroed last year. i think the white/black/red colorway is just too common now with the CDP and the most recent version. if they retro the cool greys and flints again, i'd be tempted. or the navy lows.

big fan of the 9s in pretty much every colorway.

i think they do go under a lot of people's radars for various reasons, but i remember the powders being really popular when they finally retroed last year. i think the white/black/red colorway is just too common now with the CDP and the most recent version. if they retro the cool greys and flints again, i'd be tempted. or the navy lows.

30t6p3b.gif

Well I'm not contridicting my own words, everyone has the cool greys and everybody has them plus a pair and they still sell a little over retail.

30t6p3b.gif

Well I'm not contridicting my own words, everyone has the cool greys and everybody has them plus a pair and they still sell a little over retail.

30t6p3b.gif

Right but the 9's were not as sought after as the 11's were and if your going to compare the two. It's obvious the Cool Greys will be worth more.,
The 9's unfortunately were not a MUST have for everyone and like you said JB made enough pairs. For them to sit on the shelves and be on sale.

The people who "cried" for these kicks to be retrod got theirs. People who didn't were not trippin off them as much.

It's just the hype homie it's always the hype.

example:

VNDS IXs = 80-120 tops depending on the pair.

VNDS XIs = 180-240 tops no matter what the pair. (just because their 11's)

30t6p3b.gif

Right but the 9's were not as sought after as the 11's were and if your going to compare the two. It's obvious the Cool Greys will be worth more.,
The 9's unfortunately were not a MUST have for everyone and like you said JB made enough pairs. For them to sit on the shelves and be on sale.

The people who "cried" for these kicks to be retrod got theirs. People who didn't were not trippin off them as much.

It's just the hype homie it's always the hype.

example:

VNDS IXs = 80-120 tops depending on the pair.

VNDS XIs = 180-240 tops no matter what the pair. (just because their 11's)

Back
Top Bottom