"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

Oh yeah?

See how cheap you can get the BIN23 IXs for and then come back and reply.
jordan can stamp a freshly made turd from da bathroom as limited and it would sell out....bad logic.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

Oh yeah?

See how cheap you can get the BIN23 IXs for and then come back and reply.
jordan can stamp a freshly made turd from da bathroom as limited and it would sell out....bad logic.

ix's are great shoes but not on my list of must have jordan's. you should be happy you got those pairs for $290. you might as well get more since it'll be a long time before you see them retro'd again.

ix's are great shoes but not on my list of must have jordan's. you should be happy you got those pairs for $290. you might as well get more since it'll be a long time before you see them retro'd again.

playoffs?
30t6p3b.gif
nah they just the og cw.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

where? hell ill take a pair of two of IX's if they cheap

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

where? hell ill take a pair of two of IX's if they cheap

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where did u cop them for that price i will ADD one more pair,
pimp.gif

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 where did u cop them for that price i will ADD one more pair,
pimp.gif

The IX's are simple, clean and are underrated . I think due to the fact MJ retired when these came out, it broke alot of hearts.I bought a pair of the white/black/red and love them !

Back
Top Bottom