"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I love this commercial!
smokin.gif

IX's are my Grails, I have every OG colorway...
eek.gif
i aint seen that clip in FOREVER...this epitomized that barkley > jordan by da time da

IX's dropped.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I love this commercial!
smokin.gif

IX's are my Grails, I have every OG colorway...
eek.gif
i aint seen that clip in FOREVER...this epitomized that barkley > jordan by da time da

IX's dropped.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

ninjahood wrote:
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

You shouldn't make that proclamation. In the 90's, in Chicago, you didn't see Jordans on the sale rack.
really...so explain da 1994 craptacular sales of da first retros of da I, II, III's that i could've got for 20 bucks each and no one was biting...

in 94, barkley & penny ruled...no one wanted da IX's in comparison.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

ninjahood wrote:
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

You shouldn't make that proclamation. In the 90's, in Chicago, you didn't see Jordans on the sale rack.
really...so explain da 1994 craptacular sales of da first retros of da I, II, III's that i could've got for 20 bucks each and no one was biting...

in 94, barkley & penny ruled...no one wanted da IX's in comparison.

I tell you why, I just got my Charcoal IXs after waiting 15 years, and guess what... THEY SUCK. Horrible shape, materials, everything. I hadn't seen them as they didn't come ou tin the UK so I was just buying it based on the colourway really. The soles are so slimmed down compared to the 01/02 IXs I have, even my chick just went 'yeah, those look mass-produced' and she doesn't know @$%@ about sneakers.

Also, did anyone notice that both heel jump guys now go the 'right' way? Why did they make changes like that? And for the record, I paid like $130 shipped... MUGGED. I would've reported robbery but I am overseas
mad.gif

I tell you why, I just got my Charcoal IXs after waiting 15 years, and guess what... THEY SUCK. Horrible shape, materials, everything. I hadn't seen them as they didn't come ou tin the UK so I was just buying it based on the colourway really. The soles are so slimmed down compared to the 01/02 IXs I have, even my chick just went 'yeah, those look mass-produced' and she doesn't know @$%@ about sneakers.

Also, did anyone notice that both heel jump guys now go the 'right' way? Why did they make changes like that? And for the record, I paid like $130 shipped... MUGGED. I would've reported robbery but I am overseas
mad.gif

Love the 9s. Had the white/black-red colorway (2010 retros) and hoping they would retro again the CG 9s. Those Flints though are nice.
happy.gif

My chrome 9s and my brother's CGs are busted becuase of humidity.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Love the 9s. Had the white/black-red colorway (2010 retros) and hoping they would retro again the CG 9s. Those Flints though are nice.
happy.gif

My chrome 9s and my brother's CGs are busted becuase of humidity.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

One of my favorite Jordans right there.I haven't owned a pair since the first "Olive" retro,but I still love em'.

One of my favorite Jordans right there.I haven't owned a pair since the first "Olive" retro,but I still love em'.

Back
Top Bottom