"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

I been trying to find a pair of ds or vnds 2010 White/black 9's in sz. 10.5 or 11 for a while now here. Can't seem to find anyone with em'. I don't know if it's that they don't have them or they don't want to part with them. I love the White/black 9's and the cool grey 9's some of my fav J's.

I been trying to find a pair of ds or vnds 2010 White/black 9's in sz. 10.5 or 11 for a while now here. Can't seem to find anyone with em'. I don't know if it's that they don't have them or they don't want to part with them. I love the White/black 9's and the cool grey 9's some of my fav J's.

if you're ok with b-grades, there's a nike factory store in wisconsin selling the white/blacks.

if you're ok with b-grades, there's a nike factory store in wisconsin selling the white/blacks.

I see. So by your definition the only shoes that get "love" are ones that sell for ridiculous amounts of money, and are mostly bought for resale purposes.

nice.

I see. So by your definition the only shoes that get "love" are ones that sell for ridiculous amounts of money, and are mostly bought for resale purposes.

nice.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

307pvzr.gif

Yo NT I want to know what happen to love for the IX's. I just swopped up 4 pair for 290. Does any body like them 9s anymore? I remember people use to piss and moan for them to retro, and they did with the exception of mostly every original color way. What happened? No nike air on the insole or what? IMO they are still admirable and a great shoe. I'm pretty sure many can agree, better than 8s I would say, and 7s.

307pvzr.gif

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

pimp.gif

Great Deal!

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

pimp.gif

Great Deal!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i picked up powders, FTLOTG and charcoals. passed on wht/blk/red since i still have CDPs.

i picked up 3 pairs of powders for under $60 each. 1 pair of charcoal under 90 and a 2nd paid for under 70....love those charcoals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I still need a pair, waiting for the outlets to get lower prices
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i picked up powders, FTLOTG and charcoals. passed on wht/blk/red since i still have CDPs.

i picked up 3 pairs of powders for under $60 each. 1 pair of charcoal under 90 and a 2nd paid for under 70....love those charcoals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I still need a pair, waiting for the outlets to get lower prices
nerd.gif

Just copped some 9's at Champs a couple hours ago Regrettably Havent had a pair since the 5th grade. Glad i copped tho.

Just copped some 9's at Champs a couple hours ago Regrettably Havent had a pair since the 5th grade. Glad i copped tho.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.
In  CT the cool greys sold out, I should have been more specific and spoken only for my area.  No need to argue ove it, those were a long time ago.  Glad I still have my pair.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

The only colorway that sold quickly back in 02 was the cool greys if I can remember correctly
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.
In  CT the cool greys sold out, I should have been more specific and spoken only for my area.  No need to argue ove it, those were a long time ago.  Glad I still have my pair.

Back
Top Bottom