"Air Jordan IX" what happened?

no love for them"citrus" huh?
grin.gif

We need the olives to come out then guys will start talking.also its a bad time to sell them with all the good retros coming out. People are saving money to buy the 11,13,3ect

We need the olives to come out then guys will start talking.also its a bad time to sell them with all the good retros coming out. People are saving money to buy the 11,13,3ect

I love the IX's. White/black, powders, charcoals and BIN's all got love from me. Olives can join the family too and I'm still hunting for a pair of cool grey IX's in my size.

I love the IX's. White/black, powders, charcoals and BIN's all got love from me. Olives can join the family too and I'm still hunting for a pair of cool grey IX's in my size.

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I refer to them as the playoff 9s because of the colorway.

Not to get into another useless nickname debate, but that doesn't really make sense to me.

If it's because people call the black/white XII's and black/white XIII's the "Playoffs", I still don't get it because those two shoes are primarily BLACK shoes which the Bulls were known for wearing in the "PLAYOFFS".

These are primarily WHITE shoes. Even if MJ had been playing with the Bulls in 1994, he most likely wouldn't had wore these in the Playoffs.

I refer to them as the playoff 9s because of the colorway.

Not to get into another useless nickname debate, but that doesn't really make sense to me.

If it's because people call the black/white XII's and black/white XIII's the "Playoffs", I still don't get it because those two shoes are primarily BLACK shoes which the Bulls were known for wearing in the "PLAYOFFS".

These are primarily WHITE shoes. Even if MJ had been playing with the Bulls in 1994, he most likely wouldn't had wore these in the Playoffs.

Personally I love the IX's even though I didn't cop any last year due 2 the fact i have the 02 wbr one's but i would like the charcoals

I wish the cool grey's olives n flints would come back out though I would cop all 3 in a hearbeat.

Personally I love the IX's even though I didn't cop any last year due 2 the fact i have the 02 wbr one's but i would like the charcoals

I wish the cool grey's olives n flints would come back out though I would cop all 3 in a hearbeat.

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

SMH.  My size too..

Playoff 9a, charcol 9s, powder 9s and those citrus 9s all ds sz 12. I was shocked hahaha I offered it as a lowball and he took it.

SMH.  My size too..

luv the ix's and wore my white black and red today. on the hunt for some cool grey's however

luv the ix's and wore my white black and red today. on the hunt for some cool grey's however

ninjahood wrote:
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

You shouldn't make that proclamation. In the 90's, in Chicago, you didn't see Jordans on the sale rack.

ninjahood wrote:
wrong....cool grey IX's were on sale EVERYWHERE....

modells had FSRs for 79.99

IX's to keep it funky were never da most popular jordan...they were always a "middle of da pack" kinda shoe...

da OG's in 1994 i could've bought for 30 bucks....FSR, any color...even in retro form they NEVER sold out immediately.

You shouldn't make that proclamation. In the 90's, in Chicago, you didn't see Jordans on the sale rack.

Back
Top Bottom